B Reg White Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B Reg White Quattro

A friend of mine told me of a B Reg White Quattro sitting in a garden on a housing estate where my parents live so I went to check it out. It was B*** EGG. Not sure of the numbers. It isn't being used and needs some work done by the look of it. (Was only an initial glance). Also in the drive was an old 80 Saloon. Is it worth knocking on them and asking the situation/price to sell etc?

Chris.
    Missing her lots!

i'd be asking
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

yeah worthwhile going for a check etc, might get lucky but be carefull whatever your looking at isn't going to be a serious money pit.

Get some piccy's whilst ur there, sure someone will most likely know the car, especially on quattroforum.

Comment

I'd be interested on more info and pics. Always looking out to see if theres any still hidden wanting love lol.
        Jay - pug_life85@hotmail.com

1986 Audi UR quattro - WORK IN PROGRESS
        1981 VW Mk1 Golf - "20v Jim, but not as we know it!"

Comment

Nah wouldnt touch it... can you pm me the address buddy
          S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Yeah i do free car evaluations/inspections to members who have found certain interesting cars so PM me the address(not these other pretenders!!) and i'll go and check it out for you..........................If it is not worth it i will be in touch asap but if it is a good one ill be away from the forum for a while so may not be able to contact you............................................... .......:mischeif:

Comment

I know of one near me Red coupe Quattro UR shape. Been sitting in a drive for years. Might just have to knock knock on their door.

Craig
              Audi A6 AEL 5cyl Quattro breaking.
              Audi A5 3.0tdi Quattro Stage 2

Comment

Working...
              X