X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RS6 on Top Gear tonight

BBC2, 8pm.
    Dont be late!

chances of clarkson reminding us that the audi engine is over the front axel as he does with every audi? haha

some good reviews already on youtube about the rs6.
    Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

i think its Hammond's review so should be more erm..... purposeful than something of Jezza's!
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I dont take any of TG seriously, its light hearted entertainment at the end of the day!
        People who moan about it are missing the point lol

Comment

absolutely - the more childish it gets the better it is IMO - but i'm biased and i like to see a sporting Audi reviewed properly
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

they are going to say that it is the fastest executive car ever made,has a lambo engine,but it is too heavy and they wouldnt buy it...
            i sent them a letter around january asking them to bring in a few of the old audis for a spin in their track and also indicate why even now after 15+years after the 5cyl engine was first introduced,people all over europe is still using and modifing them...

Comment

Originally posted by PapVas View Post
              they are going to say that it is the fastest executive car ever made,has a lambo engine,but it is too heavy and they wouldnt buy it...
              i sent them a letter around january asking them to bring in a few of the old audis for a spin in their track and also indicate why even now after 15+years after the 5cyl engine was first introduced,people all over europe is still using and modifing them...
              and trying to find NLA parts for them

Comment

sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

They wont be interested
                  People have been trying to get them to have afew Cossies on the track, and thats been around 20+ years!

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                    and trying to find NLA parts for them

Ohhhh don't get me started

Comment

well, once again not overly impressed with new series of top gear.

personally thought the stunts are stupid and a waste of time. audi review wasnt all that good, was after some more techy details but all we got was some dudes sking. (still impressive i give you) really wanted to see that amg go round the track, but no they have to waste air time with stupid interviews.....dunno why but new series just seems to be so different to last year.

rant over
                      Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

That was rubbish! They didnt even take it round the track.

And how is an RS4 not a cool car? lol..

Nutters.
                        91 S2 coupé - RIP
                        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

i agree mate, i switched over to oz and clarkes big wine adventure during the star in the car interview rubbish, i found it more entertaining!

Comment

Boring. Not even one laugh this week.
                            John Bowlerwell
                            Electronic Engineer

Present:
                            Nogaro Blue RS2 - TOE
                            Previous:
                            Kingfisher Blue S2 - UAA
                            Volcano Black RS2 LHD - DEX

Comment

to be honest,if the rs6 is 145Kg more than the BMW M5 i dont think the 70hp difference would beat the M5 on a straight line...

Comment

Working...
                              X