Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christiano Ronaldo...a pimp or an outright liar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christiano Ronaldo...a pimp or an outright liar?

Seems this kid NOW SAYS he wants to play for Real Madrid & wants FIFA to pressure Man. U. to release him. Didn't he go on record declaring that he wanted to stay at Man. U after winning the Champions League title?

greasy C yoU Next Tuesday.... Lives up the road from me, seen him about and he oozes arrogance and grease.
    Not a football follower, I'm a Rugby man, would love to see him do some training against sale sharks
    Jay - pug_life85@hotmail.com

1986 Audi UR quattro - WORK IN PROGRESS
    1981 VW Mk1 Golf - "20v Jim, but not as we know it!"

Comment

It's Man Utd, we don't care!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
        It's Man Utd, we don't care!
        It's football, we don't care
        sigpic
        1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
        1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
        1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Only interesting thing about him is his ex, Gemma Aitkinson... Far too nice for that greasy *****.. In fact just about perfect for me, I'd say... LOL

I also believe that there is no smoke without fire. For instance I never got accused of speeding until I was driving cars on the road at speeds in excess of the UK limit. Now wasn't he accused of rape in 2005??? Wonder how much that cost him in fire fighting blankets???

I'd hoof a whole heap of cheating, diving, lieing overseas players out of the country. You might say that standards may drop initially but has to be good for english football and should make the sport more affordable.

Comment

Thought he was a player and a pimp (probably a liar as well ) talented young lad whos milking it for all he can get... who wouldnt though
            S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by sheppardnias View Post
              I'd hoof a whole heap of cheating, diving, lieing overseas players out of the country. You might say that standards may drop initially but has to be good for english football and should make the sport more affordable.

Comment

What's Football?

Is that the Andrex league? soft and expensive?

(as once quoted by a grit big rugby player )

Jase..
                2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Working...
                X