Rs2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rs2

It looks as though the RS2 will have to be sold the reason being it just isn't getting used. My new job means we only need one car and at the moment and the RS isn't the family car, yet. Obviously I would like to sell the Passat (V6 Tdi) but the market is slow to say the least and being based in Germany for the next 18 months means selling an "everyday" car isn't easy.
    I would hope the RS would be sold to an enthusiast who would cherish it as I do. It has had everything done to it that is needed to sort an RS and have it pretty much maintenance free. The brakes have been converted to mono blocks all round so no future issues there. It is Volcano Black with samcos, boost guage, new belts, main rad, wheels refurb and bottom half respray. Mileage is 87k with a German TUV so will need an MOT, for me the car can only be described as immaculate with everything working as it should.
    Sitting in a garage for nearly 2 years won't do it any favours so I am looking for around 15K, I don't think 20K that some are for sale for is what it is worth. Any advice or offers are most welcome.

PS It is RHD
    Last edited by Si Blythe; 16 July 2008, 17:43.
    You might leave the S2 fold every so often - but you'll always come back!

Hi Si,

I take it from that price it is RHD?

Cheers,

Steve.
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Si, if it is RHD, there's a guy on RS246 after a good RS2, in black...
      Linky
      Nothing feels fast for long...
      sigpic

2000 Audi RS4 - Kingfisher Blue ~+~ 2004 Audi Allroad 2.5 Tdi - Ebony Black Pearl

Comment

Thanks guys, it is breaking my heart but I have to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Si Blythe View Post
          Thanks guys, it is breaking my heart but I have to do it
          si don't do it mate
          you'll regret it forever
          1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
          2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
          3. H & R SPRINGS
          4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
          5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
          6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
          7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
          8. fmic fitted

Comment

Si id pm that guy thats just looked at Shervs old one if i were you
            S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

RS246 won't allow me to register or log in to my old account, very odd.

Comment

I'm the one on RS246 looking for a good RS2. I'm here too......
                John

A Small Collection...

Comment

Originally posted by LYT4X View Post

Comment

Cheers guys, he doesn't want a car with filler or mods.

Comment

Originally posted by LYT4X View Post

Why the ??? I didn't know we were at odds with our fellow Audi enthusiasts on RS246...

Or have I missed a thread ?
                      Midnight Blue S2 - SOLD - 1993 S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightBlueS2 View Post
                        Why the ??? I didn't know we were at odds with our fellow Audi enthusiasts on RS246...
                        Reading too much into that smiley I think. No one suggested being at odds.......
                        John

A Small Collection...

Comment

Theres no beefs between 246 and S2 that ive noticed anyway...although the activity on the S2 area has been a wee bit dorment for some time now ... oh and theres a few smart ****s on there making silly comments... but hey ho
                          S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Working...
                          X