National Millage Register NMR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Millage Register NMR

Anyone know anything about the NMR? how millage is logged with them, any problem stories etc. I am looking at a car with good MOT certificates with regular increses in millages but the NMR go from 118K in 1999 to 64K in 2007, though millage is currently reading 151K...weird....any ideas?

Thanks

Nic

Is this for the car we talked about via pm?

If so its probably the dials have been swapped over to match the engine and in that case I would not worry too much as the engine's good for high milage only thing is if you want it all to tally which I doubt it would ever. I've bought cars before knowing the speedo's been changed but because i'd been told about it I did not mind and still went ahead with the purchase.

Comment

yea, same car, I want to trust butchers2, and sure i can but wanted to explore all other possibilities

Comment

True, still best way if you want is to do something like look thru the cars history when you go up and read thru past threads on here, tbh for the sort of money the car is and the condition if it all went wrong you'd get your money back on it as parts etc if the worst happened.

Comment

true, did an HPI and everything else is good so i aint that worried, thanks for the advice!

Comment

Working...
          X