No announcement yet.

Flames anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did have 1 fitted but from day 1 it never worked i think the control pack is knackered

Comment

Check that both earths for the kit are good and the spark plug boss is a decent grade to make sure it earths well.

Comment

Sorry, but I really don't get what the attraction is...

Still if a few chav mobiles and hoodies get incinerated in the process, let them play.

Darwinism in action if you ask me.
        Nothing feels fast for long...
        sigpic

2000 Audi RS4 - Kingfisher Blue ~+~ 2004 Audi Allroad 2.5 Tdi - Ebony Black Pearl

Comment

tryed all that pete, it flames without the kit, i think it cuz the only box on the car is just by the axle , then it straight through all the way back it also bangs loud when on the limiter during gear shifting. Ive always liked the odd pop out flame (not the chavs in fiesta turbos) it only flames on a certain rev

Comment

Originally posted by nip View Post
            tryed all that pete, it flames without the kit, i think it cuz the only box on the car is just by the axle , then it straight through all the way back it also bangs loud when on the limiter during gear shifting. Ive always liked the odd pop out flame (not the chavs in fiesta turbos) it only flames on a certain rev

Comment

and also i like flutter type dv`s , before anyone says No they r not chavish, does anyone know where to get these types

Comment

I take it you mean chatter?

Comment

if you find one let me know i'd prefer to change my atmospheric dump valve for once the engines rebuilt.

Comment

or even chatter we call them flutter

Comment

will do pete, what you doing to ur engine

Comment

Flamers are a serious no no in Australia if you get caught with a flamer it can be serious as they have in the past caused bush fires.
                        Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

or even chatter we call them flutter
                          If you want that sound you dont need a DV atall!
                          You need a cone filter to hear it at its loudest.
                          What you hear it compressor stall, sounds awesome but shortens the life of your turbo

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
                            If you want that sound you dont need a DV atall!
                            You need a cone filter to hear it at its loudest.
                            What you hear it compressor stall, sounds awesome but shortens the life of your turbo
                            Only if you've blanked off the re-circ valve, just having a cone filter is fine. S2driveruk's interested in my old turbo when it comes off just so he can blank off the re-circ and see how it goes for a laugh.

will do pete, what you doing to ur engine
                            Full rebuild since the clutch is dying in it (still drives just a pain to change gear) so thought i'd do the engine whilst the clutch is being done/engine out.

Comment

Working...
                            X