S2FPotY results are in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2FPotY results are in!

Well the poll has ended and our very worthy winner is S2Central.net! well done Paul!

Congrats to our runner up Jas11n and 3rd place comedian HPMuirt.

As it's just for fun there's no prize but well done to all who where nominated! I guess Paul can add S2FPotY to his sig. or something
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

I'm 'veklempt'

Thanks folks - good to know the efforts are appreciated in some way.

Haven't been on-line much over chrimbo - been mostly cutting through some binary fog of the ECU variety and playing with some new toys.

Stay tuned in 2009 for a new twist on the ABY homefries and I'll be doing more on the RS2 setups as well. And the 3B development is coming along nicely (if slowly) and the 2871 based monster is almost there - be still my pet

As for the website - it gets so little attention now that its embarrassing - I will try to add more content to s2central.net thru 09 and I'll use the recent poll on favourite topics as the guide for that.

Thanks a LOT to all the others on the forum who make my life a bit easier - namely all the moderators, Sonic for his super webby nerdiness and everyone else who help make this one of the best forums anywhere to hang out with some like minded folk.

And finally I've been promising to get to the mainland sometime for ages - I need to try harder on that - there's a lot of people on here I have yet to meet in the flesh.

Cheers,

Paul
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Well done to you

Keep you the good work

cheers

rich
      sigpic
      "For what you spent on that you could have brought a new car"
      BUT I DON'T WANT A NEW CAR!

1995 S2 Avant, Volcano Black
      1982 VW Golf Mk1, primer yellow, will be finished one day, maybe.
      2003 VW T4 long nose X pack, (has become project)

Comment

A worthy winner
        sigpic

Comment

well deserved paul
          sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm... Homefries with a twist
            Cheers'en, AndyC
            1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Well deserved to the father of the forum!

Comment

Tradition dictates that the top 3 give their acceptance speeches in reverse order, so I guess that means I get to start.......

......Well after an early lead and even a blessing from Sonya the hodgeheg I am shocked and appalled with only coming third (normally I come first, but that's a different story )

What is wrong with you lot? Are you still jealous of my dashing good looks, cutting wit and electrifying driving? I would have thought by now that you would have all come to terms with my superiority and would have accepted my presence on this forum as the blessing that it is.....after all, how many other forums do you know that are blessed with such greatness?

Now, had I won, I would of course have started by thanking my lovely wife and also my parents, but quite honestly sod them all …..They are in my bad books at the moment as I told them to all register with several different usernames and all vote for me, but they quite obviously didn't do that as much as my opponents family did

To cap it all I was beaten by a skinny northerner type (who spends his days building Nissan Micras and his evenings taking close-up pictures of his LED fetish) and some Irish bloke that no one has ever met and frankly I for one don't believe even exists (Father Christmas told me that it is actually Jamo in disguise). I mean who has ever actually seen him and if you have, I bet he and Jamo weren't in the same room

I just hope you all feel just a little bit dirty now

Tears n jeers

Si

P.S. Well done to Paul and Jas for the huge number of votes which they deservedly achieved. They are two of the great contributors to this forum and I hope that they remain so for many years ....cheers guys
                Last edited by HPmuirt; 3 January 2009, 11:50.
                95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
                Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
                With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Congrats to Paul, Jas and Si and thanks to the 2 people that voted for me as well! ( )

Well deserved win for the creator of this fine establishment we all call our second home and recognition for Jas and Si for their continuing contributions as well.
                  Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Nice one Paul,

ABY and 2871 sound interesting, looking forward to 2009.

Thanks Jas11n also.

Kind regards to all on here, we all make it a great place to "hang out".

Comment

Worthy winners the top two!

God knows who voted for Si??? (Although the acceptance speech was good. ) I love the concept of Paul and Jamo being one and the same too...

Cheers,

Steve
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic
                      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Thanks people

Lets not forget the man who really set the forum up in the first place, Mr "MikQuattro".
                        Take a bow Mik
                        2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                        2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                        1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Working...
                        X