amassing parts, advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amassing parts, advice needed

hi everyone, i'm in the process of getting the funds sorted to start on my s2 project,soon i will be getting together the parts to rebuild her + raise the spec. i will be looking to get a good 320-350 bhp at the wheels,but more importantly an equal but preferably higher torque figure.i will list the parts i plan on getting, but then list another set of components which are a grey area for me, this is where i need advice from you guys; 5 branch,forged pistons, steel rods, mains, big ends, 7a exhaust cam,full milltek, mocal 13row, ported head, double valve springs, triple cut valves+ inserts, fm intercooler, 550 injectors, now the grey area ; waste gate spring ?, air filter{panel or k+n},ignition mods?,fuel pump?, intake pipes{larger diameter?},maf?,oil pump spring?, i mentioned the intake pipes because a mate has had to enlarge them on his bugeye to achieve the necessary breathing on his set up and did not know if relevant on the s2 at that power level, suspect not but please advise, any help would be appreciated as i'm new to the s2 forced induction world, my backround is n/a modified mi16's and 205's, cheers wez.forgot to mention, plannig on using gt 2871rs turbo.
Working...
X