Look what i bought: Dont hate me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what i bought: Dont hate me!

I sold my little pug 206 as i got fed up of defrosting the inside of the window in the morning. But i still needed a little run around and i started thinking i really liked the proton gti i once owned. So i looked about and found one with 32k miles, FSH, Cam belt just done, 1 Years MOT, 5 months tax, 2 owners and pretty much mint for its age and done a deal tonight on it for £1500. I know must people on here will probably hate it as it does look a bit boy racer but its a great little thing. The little bit of help Lotus gave proton in making the car means it handles brilliantly, although the engine is not powerful enough. All the bits in the pics come with the car no mods have been made Here it is:

3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

NIce! Lotus did the chassis and suspension!
    One of the race schools used them!
    SHould be good quickish user!
    Rob..
    94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
    87 UR 20v ABY
    97 S6 Avant
    96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
    1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Yeah i used to know the bloke who run the silverstone race school which used the Proton GTI. It really does love the twistys!
      3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

I had a 309 GTI from Silverstone, went really well!
        Didn't realise it was a school car untill I found all the cage mounts and then looked at the reg numbers next time I went G992 BHP, G994 BHP, G995 BHP. Mine was G993 BHP!
        Great car bought it as a stuffed repairable, made it like new then swapped it for my UR!
        Rob..
        94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
        87 UR 20v ABY
        97 S6 Avant
        96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
        1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Wow!

Originally posted by GT500 View Post
          I had a 309 GTI from Silverstone, went really well!
          Didn't realise it was a school car untill I found all the cage mounts and then looked at the reg numbers next time I went G992 BHP, G994 BHP, G995 BHP. Mine was G993 BHP!
          Great car bought it as a stuffed repairable, made it like new then swapped it for my UR!
          thats a helluva swap

Comment

Got driven round Silverstone in one of these years ago for a promotional thing.
            Very impressed with the handling - we were harrassing Ferrari's and overtaking them round the outside of bends.
            Ex owner of a 1993 Silver Avant - RS2 spec.
            2002 A8 sport 2.8 quattro Sold
            2003 A6 Avant Tdi
            Mk Indy 2.0 pinto circa 160 Bhp
            2004 VW Caddy SDi
            2002 Civic Type R

Comment

One of those is on next year's Scumball shortlist. Engine conversion perhaps?
              1994 Audi S2 Avant - in pieces
              2006 Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0TFSi - goes fast
              1985 Audi 90 quattro - is wet

Don't forget the East Midlands Meet -Last Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm just off M1 J28!![/COLOR]

Comment

Nice looking car and always loved the exposed fittings for the side skirts, seen it done a couple of times on series 1 rs turbos

Comment

looks like a saxo on steroids!

the best bit though! No Citroen Badge!

Comment

hmm

sorry for sounding stupid but what is it???
                    japanischer industriabfall nein danke!!
                    www.rackeltrim.se Icelandic Division

Comment

urquattro_iceland, it´s basicly the equivalent of our mitsubishi colt GTI.
                      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Working...
                      X