How strange...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How strange...

Well as you know I have recently tried to sell my RS2 however, other than one person interested (who subsequently purchased an S2 coupe) I have had absolutely no interest at all. Anyway to cut a long story short I had decided to trade the car in unfortunately the best I could get £5100! So driving her to the dealers today I suddenly realised how great the car is, I haven't really driven her since May due to this that and the other. The feeling of accelerating past 80mph in third whilst going through 5500rpm was quite intoxicating and puishing past 100 in 4th even better So strangely I got to the next junction turned around, drove home, rang the dealer and told him the deal is off!! What an odd morning I have had.
    You might leave the S2 fold every so often - but you'll always come back!

Epiphany's are wonderful thing, 5100 is shocking mate no way you should px it for that.

At the autosport show one went for 17k the market is there but it's very very slow.

How much were you asking for it?

Comment

£5100.00, thats joke Si, you could get loads more than that privately. What were you p/ex'in against btw??

Comment

Initially I was looking for 14k but I would have taken 12k but there was genuinely nobody interested and I believe mine to be one of the very best examples with absolutely everything done that needs doing. Darren it was against an A5.
        You might leave the S2 fold every so often - but you'll always come back!

Comment

Jamo, i dont think that one at PH's show went for sticker price did it? (i know one of the admins from PH's bought it). I think its a case of right place right time. I've sold two of my cars a car shows when they were on display.

Comment

You made the RIGHT decision

I didnt even know yours was for sale - was there a thread?

EDIT: Got it - http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...&highlight=rs2

Chuck some pics up
            S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Working...
            X