Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quattro cloth V Leather????

Hi guys,

got the capability to get my hands on a full leather set for the avant. So should I do it?? How much is a leather set worth (already been told what they want for it ) and how much is a quattro cloth set in black worth?

Cheers
    Az
    Dark Grey Avant
    RS2 FARB
    Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
    Alloy Subframe Bushes

Personally,i prefer the comfort of the cloth altho leather obviously more desirable.

Comment

im a leather person but with the S2 seats being so poor and unsupporting im not sure.

leather for me has greater comfort but sliding into the door panel or onto a passengers knee is not ideal when trying to navigate some twisties.

if its cheap id take it anyway. the feel and look make it worth it. much more fitting for an S car.

Comment

Or Half Leather + Alcan ?

Comment

They are coming out of a writeoff guys so need to see them first (and see what else I can pilfer, will let peeps know if there is anything else worth it on the car and the peeps to get in contact with). The place also has a set of official 19" new RS4 wheels and only wants £500 for them, tyres areall in good nick too they are a bit scuffedas the car that they came off is a mess but all the wheels have been checked and ballanced. Will write a list of bits that are def salvageable for you guys
          Dark Grey Avant
          RS2 FARB
          Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
          Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

before you fit in the new seats, redo the front seat padding, it's really worth it. i have just completed a front seat rebuild of my Avant, and it has really changed the seats for the better. the outmost pads for both seats were quite ruined, the metal support was trough it and touching the leather. now i have fixed the padding and bent the metal supports so, that they fit my body, and they are really much better than before.

Comment

leather all day long..... i paid 400 for a real nice set.. and doubled that for an even nicer set i have now..

Comment

yep seat base foam replacement does make a mahooosive difference to comfort. I'm going down the half leather and alcantera or cloth and alcantera personally
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                X