the black RS2 at PH's show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the black RS2 at PH's show

The black car that was for sale (and sold) up at NEC is now owned by one of the admins at PH's, this thread was just posted as its now on the PH fleet:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...:%20Audi%20RS2

Originally posted by DarrenM View Post
    The black car that was for sale (and sold) up at NEC is now owned by one of the admins at PH's, this thread was just posted as its now on the PH fleet:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...:%20Audi%20RS2

Good write up.
    Found myself agreeing with a lot of what was said.
    Don't think I'll ever own another car that does what my RS2 does for me

rs2315.
    sigpic

Comment

He might be making an appearence over here after i gave him the info on his new car
      '95 ABY Avant - Sold
      '98 B5 S4 -MRC400+ = 464ps 741nm

Comment

that write up is brill.

I feel the same about my S2 sad as it may be but iv wanted a S2 coupe since i was a little kid and my dads mate took me out in his and that noise, power and awsome look has never left my memory.

And i also find my self stairing at it and sometimes cant beleave i have 1, not sure why as its caused me nothing but hassel if im honest.

strange affect these cars have on people, just glad its not just me as i was starting to get worryed
        The fun starts at the turn of a key
        Quattro power here we go!!

1993 ABY S2 coupe,

Comment

I still get goosebumps rolling my S2 out of the garage sometimes. It is lovely having one as a second car. It makes every drive a special occasion.

The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by quattrodude View Post

And i also find my self stairing at it and sometimes cant beleave i have 1, not sure why as its caused me nothing but hassel if im honest.

strange affect these cars have on people, just glad its not just me as i was starting to get worryed
            I know what you mean i was out in mines about a week ago when putting it back in the garage i ended up just staring at it for ages.................

Got back to the house first thing she says "What took you so long?" my reply "You'll never understand"

Comment

Nice write up on the RS2. He completely hits it on the right spot.
              Since last week i'm a new owner of a certain volcano black RS2 aswell. Now there are 2 RS2's staring at me on the driveway
              RS2 Black - stock 315 HP
              RS2 RS blau - stock 315 HP
              Sport Quattro - 1005 HP
              High Octane website

Comment

Same here, as i dont drive mine winter time i can tell the missus " got to fetch something in the garage" i end up just sitting in the car sometimes for over an hour just doing nothing, fettling with all the buttons and stuff. weird what theese cars do to us isn´t it=)
                Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Got me really wanting one again dag-nammit! :mischeif:

Anyone know a Ragussa green RS2, M850 MPE?.....

Comment

Originally posted by PeteRR View Post

Did it have black wheels? I saw one in London last year and nobody said it was there's????
                    Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
                      Did it have black wheels? I saw one in London last year and nobody said it was there's????
                      No they're silver, though they do look quite fresh....

Comment

A most excellent writeup.
                        1995 RS2 on Alcohol (6.8sec 100-200km/h)
                        1994 80E Avant
                        1986 2L Golf 2 on Alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by PeteRR View Post

This RS2 has been on `that` site for sale at least 4 or 5 times. Personally i would ring up and ask the guy for a price if your seriously interested trouble is the prices are on the rise due to demand after the write up and big heads up Garlick has given the RS2 over on Pistonheads...ive actually had 4 messages asking if i wanted to sell mine in the last week
                          S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Talking of RS2's did anyone notice the RS2 on the BBC news tonight in relation to the Honda 4 month shutdown?

it was when they were showing the workers going home and it pulled away from the carpark, dark colour

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSmith_S2 View Post
                              Talking of RS2's did anyone notice the RS2 on the BBC news tonight in relation to the Honda 4 month shutdown?

it was when they were showing the workers going home and it pulled away from the carpark, dark colour
                              woops, sorry just read the post about fitzys dag dag

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7859861.stm

Comment

Working...
                              X