I have defected (sort of!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have defected (sort of!!)

I have just bought another Rs4 B5 i had a Nagarro blue one many years ago and in truth have missed it ever since.... anyway I'm 40!! next month and treated myself to a memorable present...

65k FASH all the expensive bits recently replaced AVUS a fully loaded spec.. and happy... pick it up Monday evening.

Not fully defected as the UR is going nowhere...... ever....

Couldn't think of a better 40th Birthday pressy to myself. Nice one and don't forget the pics!
    Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

O M G !

Comment

Nice 40th present alright - all I can remember getting for my 40th was a feckin puncture... Ahh great memories - LOL
        Paul Nugent
        Webmaster http://S2central.net
        Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
        2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
        2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

I will put some pics up when i get it.

Don't now if its me or the cars... but i have always had a passion for the ur from when i was about 12.. and i have never lost that enthusiasm.. and the RS4 B5 has done something similar to me..... strange.... never had similar feelings or a passion about any other cars i have owned...

Wonder what a Doc would make of that.....

Must be old age....

Comment

Have you shared these feelings with your wife...

I also know a good home for ur's...just in case...

Happy b.day in advance.

Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Happy birthday as well, still looking forward to seeing the ur at some point when your out and about in it

Comment

Nice work That's not defecting, me buying a BM was much worse
                Cheers'en, AndyC
                1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

RS4's are awesome cars.

Never driven one, but after having a mini passenger ride in hiltoa's i can understand why they are so good to drive. I cant get over how amazing the modern suspension is - it seemed to give the grip and handling characteristics of my bilsteins on the S2, but with none of the downsides on the comfort
                  S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Yeah, the B5 suspension is in another league to the S2 Coupe.
                    Cheers'en, AndyC
                    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

welcome addition to the driveway and still OOOO so no defection in my book Does that mean the A8 has had to go? Certainly a great car and they sit lovely and squat too....phat

Happy birthday too btw...

David
                      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Many happy returns Mr Jones ... so so nearly went the same route... only fate stopped there being a RS4 on my drive... turned out ok in the end and im pretty well pleased as a polar silver RS2 turned up instead
                        S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Thanks lads.

@David The A8 is my company car the UR and RS4 are my toys...

Darren.

Comment

Nice one Darren, I've just bought a B5 S4 avant FASH 54k, like you i'm loathed to ever sell the Urs but what a motor, makes long journeys a pleasure.

Cheers Andy e

Comment

Originally posted by andy e View Post
                              Nice one Darren, I've just bought a B5 S4 avant FASH 54k, like you i'm loathed to ever sell the Urs but what a motor, makes long journeys a pleasure.

Cheers Andy e
                              Well its home and pleased with it, dont think i am going to be able to leave it standard... feels timid compared to the UR..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X