My Coupè is gone for ever :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Coupè is gone for ever :(

Hi guys... well I'm a bit too much depressed today... A friend of mine comes tonight to pick up my coupe and my 01E. He bought a 3B coupe and will keep my car as spare parts (cuz it can't be driveable in this ******* place) but will give me back my AAN and the VEMS in about a couple of months. For my bad luck, I'm in Italy and is the perfect place to do ANYTHING to the cars, and if you do, the risk could cost more than your life costs!
    Anyway... I'm planning to buy a nice UrS4 Avant that I saw on the web with 100.000km and 3.4K euros for it. Hopefully I will buy it in a month or so. And the AAN that was on the Coupè will be able for a little tune up...But that would be after my move to Spain. I'll miss her a lot :'( and I'm sure I will be buying a late S2 in a couple of years... love the coupes! Take care dudes!
    - Looking for a S2
    - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
    - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

lucky you. it must be wonderful not to have a car. just paid 200€ for a cv joint and 2 wheel bearings
    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Now she's gone ...and the half of my heart with her. Skull, I know but I sadly got in love of my Coupe and watching her taking the hightway...without me inside...is horrible
      - Looking for a S2
      - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
      - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X