X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone dealt with these?

www.turbobandit.com

Did search here but came up with zilch.
    Prices seem very low considering the size of the turbo's.

They are from sweden, i have never heard any complaints about them. But i haven´t heard of many who have dealt with them either. But only heard good anyhow.
    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Just to let you know AFAIK there turbos are replicas and made in china. Dont really know if that makes them worse, but just thought i would let you know why they are cheap.

Comment

Yeah I've seen a lot of Garrett copies from China, I've haven't really heard any horror stories either.
        They seem to do a lot of stuff for Mercedes 6 pots, But according to the vid on Youtube they do stock Audi stuff. Between these and the manifold links from the Martinsson site, it doesn't work out too bad, price wise.

Comment

Well, Roman (the bloke that runs the place) Has a merc and i guess he started with that=) I know that he does stuff for Audis too, but i don´t really know what that stuff is. Suppose it´s the normal mannys and so. if you log on to the swedish sit www.turbobanditen.se then choose webshop there you can see a few videoclips of different cars they have built. Roman is the giant russian guy driving the 90q and i think that the music in some of the vids is made by his band "Burlak" He´s hilarious in some vids i have seen.

Comment

Search for 'Babek s2' on Zatzy and you'll find a Turbobanditen powered S2

Comment

I got the link to the site from this one a couple of weeks ago.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tBRTQK0wtM

Comment

Working...
              X