White Cottage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Cottage.

It is coming to that time of the year where the beast needs an M.O.T and a level 2 service.

I have heard that "White Cottage" is supposed to be one of the best, in Horsham. Has anybody got any comments? (I live in Welling, so not too far away!!)

It would be useful as well to have a some contact details too, if not a web page!

Regards,

Andy H.

If that is White Cottage Quattros...I thought Pete had moved up to Birmingham ages ago???

Comment

Originally posted by Ducky View Post
      If that is White Cottage Quattros...I thought Pete had moved up to Birmingham ages ago???

thats a different Pete (berry vs reeves)

Comment

So does that mean the 'White Cottage' garage still exists in Horsham somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyh-R6S View Post
          So does that mean the 'White Cottage' garage still exists in Horsham somewhere?
          yes,just a few miles away,a nice bloke who knows his stuff.As far as i know he doesn't advertise either so is obviously doing something right.

Comment

Would you or anybody have his contact details Please?

Oh, are there any takers with my earlier post?

Many thanks,

Andy H.

Comment

Pete's number,white cottage quattros
              He is usually a tad busy,but he will get the job done
              Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
              Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
              Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

He built my 430bhp Audi S6 and it's never so much as missed a beat.

Comment

QST in Heywards Heath

You could also try QST in Heywards Heath, they take care of my RS2 and do a super job.

Comment

And here I was thinking that white cottage was like some UK version/remake of the old: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366551/ <<;
                    Andreas Lundstroem
                    A4 STCC Avant -04
                    Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
                    Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

I wouldnt take either my RS2 or my quattro anywhere else, Pete is a top bloke and knows his stuff
                      Porsche Cayenne Turbo
                      http://community.webshots.com/user/tornadoquattro100

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661477270

Comment

Originally posted by URSIMPO View Post
                        He built my 430bhp Audi S6 and it's never so much as missed a beat.
                        Well apart from them shoddy 1.8t coils.. Not that white cottage have anything to do with them, hey atleast i got the chance to drive the beast because of them!

Comment

not enough can be said about mr berry's quattro talents.....( also porsche ferrari and lamborgini.. but thats another story..)

he has always been in w.sussex 5 oaks road, slinfold and is still there... he is a very fair and honest person and would not sell/fix somthing you didnt need !!
                          he has looked after my few quattros over the years... (alas no longer have) i have met some very interesting people at the garage and pete doesnt mind people dropping in for a 5 min cuppa to chat ... as long as its quattros..!! just dont challenge him to a race around goodwood.!!! you will loose.

Comment

Top bloke with first class knowledge on the i5,I beleave he built the engine for Newsh that he has in his coupe,and that is some car.

Comment

is that the black/grey one... lives in bton... i vaugley remember the start of that i think..

i think my other pal vauhan did the interior too... top job...

if its the one on ebay ..my red one is in the background at petes... slightly batterd after a tussle with a integrale in sharpthorne... kept meaning to sort the abs sensors out..expensive lesson that..

but ye a piece o work that... lurverly

Comment

Working...
                              X