what do u guys value this at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u guys value this at

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1264086.htm looks very nice thinking ov having a look this weekend

mmmmmmmmm me like!!!! just needs to be a touch lower????
    in my honest opinion i thinks its not bad for the cash. obviously close inspection may reveal allsorts but great car!!

Comment

I spoke to the seller today car is actually running 280 bhp it has had an mtm conversion apparantly at qst seems a bit odd when those figures can be achieved with a remap and nothing else?? other than that the guy seemed pretty genuine.

Comment

MTM ECU £900
        Uprated RS2 turbo £800
        ???

And only 280hp?
        Sounds like someone got blagged!!!!
        91 S2 coupé - RIP
        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Again ...
          sigpic

Comment

also the wheels are reps id offer 3k max

Comment

i'd agree with around the 3k mark

you might want to check it definitely has got an RS2 turbo though...

the other thing to be wary of is how much it pulls to one side or the other under braking. although this is a fairly common trait for an S6, it's pretty annoying to sort out, so a good bargaining chip

Comment

meant to add that if it really does have an RS2 turbo, it's only going to cost you £350ish to get to 330bhp and not much more to go to 360bhp..

Comment

That's excellent value for money. You're getting a lot of car there.

Comment

I believe that one's been for sale for some time. £3600 is a bit much imo. I'd agree with £3k if it's in excellent condition all round. We all know you don't get you money back for the mods when selling a car!
                    '93 S4 Avant now back on the road complete with new shiny go faster bits.

Comment

Hmmmmmm...

Only down the road from me...
                      Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X