No announcement yet.

Vagsports / Delta Not just quattronics then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had dealings with Siena a long time ago, i would paint him with the same bush as Corey. :corey:
    91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
    93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
    94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Well I'm the latest person to get shafted but this time I will drive him out the Audi world for good.

Next stop the Police.

Comment

I remember a guy called Lee who used to post on here. He had what I believe to be the only cricket green S2 avant in the world. He payed Siena about £80 for a used alternator inc delivery sometime in 2003, and guess what, it never turned up :corey:
        S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

I hate to say but it's a sign of the times....

In these dark and dingy day's we have to be very careful about who and what we trust our hard earned money too & with....

I wish there was a formual to work these things out but there isin't...

So just don't go handing over money to peeps you arn't sure of.....

Do lots of research First.... Not After....

And make sure if you are paying someone that its done with a method so that if it goes **** up you can sue the credit card company or the bank etc etc....

Just My Thoughts...... In Passing!!

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Originally posted by WabTheKing View Post
            If anyone has bought flywheels off him, be aware that some of them have been cracking around the bolt pattern due to the wrong grade material being used, this could have very dangerous conciquences.

This has now been cleared up.
            He didn't make the flywheels but commissioned them from TTVracing.
            I have spoken with them.
            They are 4145 Cromoly and there have been no know issues with any of their flywheels either those provided to Sienna or sold direct.
            I have confirmed with them that the FW he soild me is one of theirs and am happy with the quality and material used.
            the engine builder putting my block together has also examined it and confirmed the material from a peice of the swarf when balancing my rotating assembly.

I did the homework yesterday as it is not something i could afford to risk halfway through a 400bhp build

Comment

He's been at it again! http://www.motorgeek.com/phpBB2/view...=391745#391745

Comment

Working...
              X