This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud Warning - Turbomatrix.co.uk and similar

the online shop known as Turbomatrix.co.uk is a complete fraud. Do not enagage in any activity with the guy(as apparently it is just one guy).

I ordered a new snowperfomance pump and an injector which never turned up although he says dispached with royal mail 1st class 2 weeks ago.!!! He does not have a phone for communication only online forms and email, and he rarely answers back.

Although when threatened he said to send me another pump for free!! he never did so, and now paypal is going to refund my money after a dispute i raised with them.

Beware, as i also found (unfortunatelly after i had placed my orders) from subaru and mitsubishi forums about his scam. He is supposedly located in Alexandria, scotland, and likely running this shop from his room(as most parts are usually on backorder and as soon as you pay him, he orders them and you wait and wait and wait....

Had to order the parts today from the states and unfortunatelly will have to pay the import tax but... european distributor is also silent...

Flat4online Ltd Unit 7 North Street Alexandria G83 0EA Company Number SC354469 VAT Number 948464675 ?

They seem to be quite well known:

http://www.google.com/search?q=flat4...ient=firefox-a

(See the NOT HAPPY post and others.)

Also:

Agencypower Ltd. G83 0EA
    BRANDS2GO Ltd. G83 0EA
    Bridejewellery Ltd. G83 0EA
    Clutchdistributors Ltd. G83 0EA
    Drumkinnons Ltd. G83 0EA
    FLAT4ONLINE Ltd. G83 0EA
    Glowinghomes Ltd. G83 0EA
    Hippohost Ltd. G83 0EA
    IBUY2GO Ltd. G83 0EA
    Injectorflow Ltd. G83 0EA
    Maxpsi Ltd. G83 0EA
    Minipax Co. Uk Ltd. G83 0EA
    Modifiedscoobys Ltd. G83 0EA
    Ninjapower Ltd. G83 0EA
    Partsfromjapan Ltd. G83 0EA
    Pcgonmad Ltd. G83 0EA
    Toysauto Ltd. G83 0EA
    Turbomatrix Ltd. G83 0EA
    Walbropumps Ltd. G83 0EA
    Last edited by Phil Payne; 24 June 2010, 00:14.

Comment

I'm glad I googled the postcode. I was just about to enquire about a turbo core which would have left me nearly £600 out of pocket.

Thanks

Comment

made it a sticky....be careful out there guys, not everyone is as nice as we all are
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

just an update on this, after an application to my bank i got a refund for the rest of the money this scum owed me. Not to mention of course that the items he supposedly sent to me through royal mail never arrived, although he persistently said he sent them.

Comment

Working...
          X