Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG thanks to Spink,pleasure to deal with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG thanks to Spink,pleasure to deal with.

Hi guys,not sure where to put this really (sorry mods) But just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANKS to Spink who sorted me a MINT condition V6 front bumper for my Coupe.He was recommended to me from a fellow AUDIFANS.NET user.He'd never dealt with me before,but went out of his way to take and email me pictures of the bumper,and not only that,but did me a deal on the price.He even packed it well with a lovely blue blanket (which is now on my bed ) So thanks Spink and happy xmas everyone

spink

spink= 100% top man!!!!!

Comment

top bloke...

And he said I could have that blanky...

Comment

Originally posted by bazburn View Post
        top bloke...

And he said I could have that blanky...

group hug anyone
        1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
        2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
        3. H & R SPRINGS
        4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
        5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
        6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
        7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
        8. fmic fitted

Comment

looks like i need to start a fan club nose,you were lucky with that parcel,last time i used parcelfarce it took 5 weeks for the box to get from me in yorkshire to norfolk!

Comment

looks like i need to start a fan club nose,you were lucky with that parcel,last time i used parcelfarce it took 5 weeks for the box to get from me in yorkshire to norfolk!

Comment

just to blow smoke up his **** a bit more, has been faultless for me too. bought a few things of him and is always uber helpful and very exteme on the packaging front, I am sure he raids the local cardboard recycling point...

Comment

Originally posted by istoo View Post
                very exteme on the packaging front, I am sure he raids the local cardboard recycling point...

not been to those extents as of yet but i will bear that in mind for the future

Comment

Yes I too have had many parts sent from Spink and had a very fast and efficient service. His names preceeds him and all that. Hurry up and break an S2!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cquattropower View Post
                    Yes I too have had many parts sent from Spink and had a very fast and efficient service. His names preceeds him and all that. Hurry up and break an S2!!!!!
                    lol why what you after now?

And Yeah dealt with him once or twice no problems

Comment

Water manifold and diff switch under back seat.

Comment

Working...
                      X