Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone chip sticker guard thing

Hey guys

On the side of the avant in front of the rear wheel arches is a little sticker put there to stop the stones ruining the paint on the car. Its a clear sticker almost rectangular in shape and runs part way up the arch.

Anyone know the part number and where to get it from for the drivers side as I am getting a load of paint work done soon and my paint guy has asked if I can get hold of one for him to put on after wards as he says if he paints over it it will blend in and not match the other side of the car. **** I know but at least he is going to make a good job of it so it looks as it should.

Thanks
    Chris

Contact S2AVANT aka parts didly

cheers

rich
    sigpic
    "For what you spent on that you could have brought a new car"
    BUT I DON'T WANT A NEW CAR!

1995 S2 Avant, Volcano Black
    1982 VW Golf Mk1, primer yellow, will be finished one day, maybe.
    2003 VW T4 long nose X pack, (has become project)

Comment

Stone chip decal

Hi Chris,

Looks like we may have to meet for a beer again. I can give you a piece of stone chip decal and you can simply cut it with scissors to the shape of the dogleg, thats what i do at work. If you wish i can cut it to the same size and shape of mine on my dogleg and then you'll know it is the perfect size and shape. You'll call dude, or you can try and get an original one from Audi or somewhere but there is no difference really.

Let me know mate, cheers Gav....

Comment

Hi Gav

Sounds like you got yourself a deal. If you could cut it so its the same that would be great.

Would be cool to meet up for another drink too. Has been a while.

Thanks

Comment

old post, but i have done the same with my B2 GT coupe after respray both side of the car, just before i put back the moldingtrim

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X