launch x431 diagun any one have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• launch x431 diagun any one have it?

i am planing to buy a diagnostic tool that covers more than 1 car and i see many garages in lebanon uses this one , http://www.launchdiagun.com/ , so i would like to know if some on in the forum have experience with it , any opinion would be appreciated

I´m working with Launch x431 and Brain Bee. To asian cars is more complete Launch. If it is to work in European cars i prefer Brain Bee.
    .: MINI Cooper D 08' :.
    .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
    .: Audi Porsche RS2 95' :.

Comment

i never see brain bee , how much did u pay for the launch ? i found the price of it variable online some offer it for 700 and some for 1500 what is the difference?

Comment

Nuno , which brain bee you have? i found few models and what is the average price for it?

Comment

I use Bosch KTS 670, X431 is stone age compared it IMO
          1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
          1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
          BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

tried to edit post and couldnt :

it is purely based on your budget, my spec KTS was approx £10,000GBP
            the X431 i paid £1700, you get what you pay for really, but wasnt impressed with the X431, id rather buy a used Snap on Modis (NO OTHER SNAP ON) or a bosch KTS570 or 670.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper_Avant View Post
              tried to edit post and couldnt :

it is purely based on your budget, my spec KTS was approx £10,000GBP
              the X431 i paid £1700, you get what you pay for really, but wasnt impressed with the X431, id rather buy a used Snap on Modis (NO OTHER SNAP ON) or a bosch KTS570 or 670.
              well i like the bosch one , but its to much $$$$$$$$$$ and i cant pay that much , that is why am asking for the launch x431..

Comment

thats why i suggested buying used, otherwise simply you get what you pay for mate

Comment

Hi,I have launch x431 diagun about one year.Very good small diagnostic tool.Works good for me when I need connect other car makes.For audi VCDS is the best.

Comment

@ Sleeper Avant , Indeed , it always impress me the bosch one except the price of it didnt impress at all

@ Biturbo i have genuine vagcom and it help me all the way with vag cars , i just want launch one cos some times i must deal with peugeot or bmw so it could save me time then going to garrage for simple stuff , the one u have is chinise or genuine one? cos i think they replica it in china and that is why the price range is variable for it.

Comment

Brain Bee cost around 4900€. You need pay annual 500€.

I see that you need low cost solution, why you can´t purchase " clone " cables to solution? Example, OPCOM to OPEL.
                      .: MINI Cooper D 08' :.
                      .: Audi Coupe Quattro 20V 91' :.
                      .: Audi Porsche RS2 95' :.

Comment

My launch from chine,but if it is copy,then very good quality.For BMW,Peugeot,Opel and other makes is really good.Just for mercedes is not so good but still can work, just takes longer they have too many modules.Launch battery last my for 3 weeks I connecting about 3-4 cars in week.One more thing is good no wires, so you can be around car.

Comment

Originally posted by Biturbo View Post
                          My launch from chine,but if it is copy,then very good quality.For BMW,Peugeot,Opel and other makes is really good.Just for mercedes is not so good but still can work, just takes longer they have too many modules.Launch battery last my for 3 weeks I connecting about 3-4 cars in week.One more thing is good no wires, so you can be around car.
                          you meant the battery last for 3 weeks untill your recharge it? , from where did u buy it?

i dont use it that much so i think its enaugh usefull for me

Comment

I bought from www.esldomino.com,but now you can get better price from www.aliexpress.com.Just advise always ask seller write small price ($100 or $200) when is sending item for taxes reason.

Comment

I have the Launch x431. Its great for a few reasons, one of which is you don't need to pay a subscription. You can update it whenever you like so there is no need to buy expensive updates all the time, particularly if you are not working on brand spanking new cars.

Le Mans 2012
                              Nurburgring 700
                              1995 S2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                              X