Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New front wings still available? How much are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rs2 wing

rs2 has flared arch

Comment

euro car parts

ring euro car parts with your car details as i have an rs2 and cant price up exact details but i was just quoted 92/96 audi 80 2.2 front wings £38.00 & vat each next day
      delivery might be wrong but worth a call?

Comment

yes you can still get these at tps, 90 + vat i belive i got 2 a couple of weeks ago
        NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

anyone sourced/ordered front wings recently for a coupe? Where can you get them these days?
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
            anyone sourced/ordered front wings recently for a coupe? Where can you get them these days?
            I got mine(a pair) from a dealer last year for £300 delivered inc vat

Comment

Originally posted by ajax1976 View Post

I got mine(a pair) from a dealer last year for £300 delivered inc vat
              Hmm, ok will give my local dealer a shout first then, thought they were long gone from there...thanks
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Scary when you realise you were the last poster 3yrs ago anyone sourced wings recently?
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Yeah I got 2 new front wings about 6 month ago, I was told only a few left then so worth trying.

Comment

Are those units with blinker holes?
                    Cheers mis amigos,
                    _Anton

Comment

I got two brand new Audi RS2 wings, they came without blinker holes, so I decided to not cut then out......

Comment

I got a pair of coupe wings, need to check condition but pretty sure they were both decent. I'm going to list all the bits and pieces I got soon

Comment

Hi Sal, can you save me the foam inserts found at the bottom of the wings if they are in good shape please?

Comment

Mine didn’t have the holes for the indicators.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                              Hi Sal, can you save me the foam inserts found at the bottom of the wings if they are in good shape please?
                              I'll ahve a look when I remove the covers

Comment

I bought a pair of coupe front wings through TPS this week, almost £200 each + VAT. They were showing quantity 2 for one side when I ordered them so if true that means they've only one left now. Don't know how long or if they'll get new stock made.

As said above, they don't come with the holes for the side indicator repeaters.
                                Last edited by johne; 31 May 2020, 15:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X