Thieving junky scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving junky scum

Sad times when people can do this for a ten pound bag of drugs, hope they catch aids when they inject the heroin they will no doubt buy after selling my boys iPhone, really wish I could swear on this Forum sometimes.

Enfiled, Ponders End Harvester by the way. The Navigation on Saturday. If you park up there don't leave it in the staff car park round the side I thought it was the safest option, obviously not.
    Attached Files

PS anyone got a window?

Comment

Ive got one mate

Comment

Saw it on facebook, sorry about that mate .

Was that with the quattro script as well?
        1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Horrible little gits! Gutted for hard working people who deserve more

Comment

****ing *****
            I have a window too mate if you need - they are quite easy to change
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Cheers fellas, believe me it's a good job they f***** off before I got to the car or I would be locked up for all sorts of badness.

Don't suppose there is a link on how to fit these windows, and what do you want for one posted to Edgware.

Comment

From memory - remove the quarter top trim panel with the tweeter in it, remove the B-pillar cover, the window has two bolts at the front behind the pillar trim and it sits in a recess in the seal. The seal then has a small bolt into the rear cover that you access from behind the interior trim panel with the tweeter in it. It is pretty straight forward, you will figure it out
                See if Shaun wants to send you down a window, he was first to offer

HTH
                Alex
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Cheers fella sorted one

Comment

Well managed to get the new window fitted thanks to Shaun5 for posting that to me, don't know about it been the easy one I had a mare anyway job done. Gonna go plot up down Harvester tomorrow with an axe

Comment

Working...
                    X