No announcement yet.

Kielder Walk and Drive!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do like your car Anthony, it's looking superb. Just noticed the exhaust tips.......something a bit special?

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Cheers Colin when yours is fixed you should definitely come down it would make some good photos especially when the cars are side by side
      If it gets back on the road this Spring then could well nip down to meet up- my car has already made the journey last year from St.Boswells(mother in laws) to York -passed road end to your photo location, I've worked there(forestry), staying in Bellingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
        I do like your car Anthony, it's looking superb. Just noticed the exhaust tips.......something a bit special?

Lol thank you the back box is a Milltek

Comment

• Originally posted by John. View Post
          Car looking very good Anthony, do you have any time off mid week for a Kielder meet?
          Normally very difficult to be off through the week but as it happens am off this Thursday but A4 booked in for 4 new tyres might be around in the afternoon but am away from Friday for 5 days what were you thinking John? send me a pm if you want

Comment

• Originally posted by mackenzie50 View Post
            If it gets back on the road this Spring then could well nip down to meet up- my car has already made the journey last year from St.Boswells(mother in laws) to York -passed road end to your photo location, I've worked there(forestry), staying in Bellingham
            Yeah no worries Colin and I have to say great location to be working

Comment

Normally very difficult to be off through the week but as it happens am off this Thursday but A4 booked in for 4 new tyres might be around in the afternoon but am away from Friday for 5 days what were you thinking John? send me a pm if you want
              PM incoming.

Comment

• Was up at Kielder yesterday enjoying the amazing weather and great temps (18c) and that was at 4pm!! A couple of photos of the S2
                Attached Files

Comment

• Looking good as ever!

Comment

• My favourite of your car is still that one , above, in the snow...but keep 'em coming.

(btw , still waiting for the garage to finish my car- that's 2 and a half wks they've had it already)

Comment

• Cheers John

Colin I wouldn't worry 2 and a half weeks is nowt!! I think my garage had mine for 6 weeks but I did say no rush looking forward to seeing the final result and also to see it in the flesh soon!!!

Comment

Cheers John

Colin I wouldn't worry 2 and a half weeks is nowt!! I think my garage had mine for 6 weeks but I did say no rush looking forward to seeing the final result and also to see it in the flesh soon!!!
                        Cheers Anthony for moral support- i'm not sure telling any garage 'no rush' is a good idea however, i've uttered those same nonchalant words myself and came to rue my easygoing attitude. Now I'm champing at the bit but will try to be patient as they need to get their 'bread&butter' service/Mot jobs done as priority...

Comment

• If it's anything like mine was the difference was just astonishing and then you can come down to kielder for a blast and a photo shoot lol?!!!

Comment

If it's anything like mine was the difference was just astonishing and then you can come down to kielder for a blast and a photo shoot lol?!!!
                            Sounds like a plan- got to go to N'castle later in June anyway

should have my A8 Sports back on too, after i get a 4 wheel alignment done.

Comment

........... come down to kielder for a blast and a photo shoot lol?!!!
                              Originally posted by mackenzie50 View Post
                              Sounds like a plan.
                              I think Mike in Dundee/Blairgowrie would be interested in a Kielder trip.....and ME TOO!

Keep us in the loop. Sods law I'll be working but you never know!?

Comment

• Originally posted by John. View Post
                                I think Mike in Dundee/Blairgowrie would be interested in a Kielder trip.....and ME TOO!

Keep us in the loop. Sods law I'll be working but you never know!?
                                Well I'm free from Mon 19th June to Sat 1st July- so surely we can manage to find a date that suits everybody- would be excellent to get a wee squad of us together!

Comment

Working...
                                X