Magnetic key holders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetic key holders?

Hi all - I want to get one of those magnetic key holders ..the kind that enable you to hide a key somewhere under the car...

I've been searching Amazon and Ebay but most of the ones for sale seem to be only suitable for a house key, not a fat modern battery controlled car key... has anyone here seen anything that would do this?

P
    (ps not sure I'd risk my key to a magnetic box when driving, but I'm after a way to hide a key when picking up the car from the garage etc)
    SOLD !

I got one from my local motor factors recently. I have t used it yet but will when on surfing holidays. I will try sticking the big golf key in it later and will let you know if it fits. If so am sure will be able to sort something out for you.

Comment

cheers - if you can let me know about how much and what size? P
      SOLD !

Comment

Hi Phil, sorry I forgot to look at this... I did however remember and checked yesterday for you. The key box I have doesnt fit the girlfriends VW flip key in it so I dont think the Audi one will fit. The box cot about £3 if thats any help too? Its shaped inside for a normal style and shape of key with a handle and the key bit sticking off like normal. Good luck with finding one bud. Oh and they arent waterproof so I dont think an electric key is the best idea to put in one.

Comment

Working...
        X