Cancer Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer Treatment

Hi guys its been a while since I was on the forum just to let you know still have not started treatment yet looks like I have been forgotten about in the meantime I was wondering if any would like to donate a small amount to my just giving page and read about my challenge it took 13 hours to complete go to www.justgiving.com/Derek-Cowey2 cheers and thanks for you support

Well done Derek Come on guys dig deep
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wyn View Post
      Well done Derek Come on guys dig deep
      Go On guys, This is a very dark Place to be, wish you all the best, Cancer has a effected people around me and for me it's something I think about daily
      RS 2 580HP

Comment

Cancer

Thanks to the 3 people who have donated to my justgiving page I will send you a personal message of thanks. Derek

Comment

how do we donate with visa card?

Comment

I think it gives you an option on there to do it

Comment

Originally posted by spink View Post
              I think it gives you an option on there to do it
              ill check it up tomorow and do my best

Comment

Cancer Donation

Hi someone asked could they donate via visa yes go to www.justgiving.com/Derek-Cowey2 and follow the on screen directions. My challenge was to ride C2C Workington to Sunderland in 24hours I did it in 13 hours . I started at 0300 hours and finished at 1600 hours give or take a few minutes . When people who I met found out I was riding for Prostate Cancer bought me meals and even donated cash in my hand and you Guys have done the same a BIG THANKS your are my Friend's

Comment

Well done Derek on completion of the C2C. All the best to you!

Come on folks and donate to help stop this disease

JB
                  2001 996 C4 - Being renovated
                  1994 ABY Coupe - "Das Smaragd RS2+ Coupe" - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKCO View Post
                    Hi someone asked could they donate via visa yes go to www.justgiving.com/Derek-Cowey2 and follow the on screen directions. My challenge was to ride C2C Workington to Sunderland in 24hours I did it in 13 hours . I started at 0300 hours and finished at 1600 hours give or take a few minutes . When people who I met found out I was riding for Prostate Cancer bought me meals and even donated cash in my hand and you Guys have done the same a BIG THANKS your are my Friend's
                    donne my friend keep up strong

Comment

Working...
                    X