• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats one of the reasons I love these motors, the design is really timeless
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Totally agree mate, with a few minor tweaks like the right wheels and a bit of a drop their perfect from every angle to me

Comment

Love the CQ 20V I had one 16 years ago (god I feel old now) before the S2 came along and it was fabulous great colour sivlery/blue metallic on a F reg it was an Audi demo model pretty rare

Comment

Bought mine... August 2000 for £5K! Stuck about~70K on it in that time, but been off the road for a good few of them... mainly through lack of enthusiasm, but it's back now

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
            Bought mine... August 2000 for £5K! Stuck about~70K on it in that time, but been off the road for a good few of them... mainly through lack of enthusiasm, but it's back now
            Any pics

Comment

If you ever decide to sell, let me know. I love the sound of N/A 5 pots and like others have said, timeless shape and actually does everything that I need a car to do including excellent reliability.

Comment

I will put pics up when I have actually washed it(!) Still got mud and bits of conifer on it

Needless to say after that amount of time it needed a complete rebush front and rear and a rather scabby rear subframe, not to mention all the other little jobs that need doing after that time. 'tis nearly all done now

I doubt I will sell this, but thanks for the offer, you never know what life will throw at you sometimes

Comment

I have sold a couple of CQ's that I have lived to regret. Sometimes circumstances dictate though. There was a Pearl White CQ 20v that came up about 2yrs or so ago. It was in fine condition apart from a little touch up needed on the rear bumper. Guy only wanted a touch over £1k for it but i was skint at the time and had nowhere to keep a third car so had to pass. Oh the regrets!!!!

Comment

OK, for those interested I stuck a post up with a couple of pics: http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69506

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                      Thats one of the reasons I love these motors, the design is really timeless
                      Totally agree they still look fresh today, the sign of a true classic

Comment

Working...
                      X