Oh my god I am a d***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god I am a d***

Made me chuckle so thought I should own up to it.

S2 has been out of action for a week or so with a snapped throttle cam. When I last left it in the garage, I was taking some stuff out of the rear and for some reason didn't close the boot.

Got a new throttle cam from Danny @ DNA (nice looking billet piece from 034 Motorsport) so went to go and fit it today and guess who has a flat battery? Honestly, what a douche I am!

Battery charger is round at my place and not mums and car is driven into the garage. Might call mate with his jump pack ha ha. I like to make things difficult for myself.

Not to worry. We've probably all done it. For some reason, while the door lights time out if you leave one open, the trunk/boot light behaves differently.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Comment

I didn't know that. I will test that next time I have a charge in my battery.

Comment

I read that as 'Oh my god I am a DAD'.

I take it congrats aren't in order

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post

Whoa, now that would be upsetting. Flat battery I can take but kids would be another thing altogether. Already decided against that and had to put an end to a couple of relationships because of it. Not possible to suffer the financial drain of S2 ownership coupled with being a father, although I imagine both have similar ups and downs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post

I thought it was that too and was about to......as you were. My audis are important and i am planning there futures but nothing beats being a dad.
              96 URS6 plus speck saloon
              96 URS6 plus speck estate
              94 2.6 80 Avant
              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
              X