rs2 parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs2 parts?

just a quick question as to best places to look for rs2 parts. i spoke to euro car parts today who could supply a lot of the parts i was after! where else can i find good quality parts for rs2, online shops etc that i can browse and gasp at prices lol!

euro's did not list a waterpump or cambelt, where can i source cambelt parts?
    also may replace the crank pulley as it has a slight wobble, i know they are not cheap!

if ringing audi dealer are there any in particular that are more clued up on rs2 parts than others? i have a couple of porsches and certain OPC are much better at finding what im after than others!

many thanks
    nick

I use Pete @ quattro corner for most maintenance parts as well as cambelt. For the crank pulley, available through Audi tradition now but really expensive and I believe it comes in two bits.
    1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Didnt someone mention 'Terry Bullion' on here for the crank pulley as his ones are steel or something ?

Comment

Originally posted by dhali7376 View Post
        Didnt someone mention 'Terry Bullion' on here for the crank pulley as his ones are steel or something ?
        Heres the thread...

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66425

Comment

Yup,

I have three in hand.

The rest will be a month or so
          Chef

Comment

Working...
          X