X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle coombe tomorrow

Anyone off?I havnt seen anything mentioned on here about it

Weather is meant to be good for it

no, only just found the mailer from Autometrix in my email junk folder. I think tomorrow is 'sort a cv joint day' for me so won;t be down unfortunately
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Spink

Forgot all about this to tell you the truth and its usually a very good day.
      From my perspective its a better day than Audi Inter @ the Combe, better weather (hopefully) and a bigger turn out !
      Remember seeing a mental Mk1 Golf giving it beans !

Its only up the road from me so I will see what the weather is like in the morning although I will be coming in something German but not a Audi
      For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Comment

I think its about a month earlier than normal isn't it? I cant be arsed with this one,will save myself for other stuff,its a right trek from here.

Retro rides gathering is well worth going to if you havn't been before,went last year for the first time

Comment

Originally posted by spink View Post
          I think its about a month earlier than normal isn't it? I cant be arsed with this one,will save myself for other stuff,its a right trek from here.

Retro rides gathering is well worth going to if you havn't been before,went last year for the first time
          What we need is a bit of pre planning for events somehow, where we can get our collective acts together.... I only say this because I am officially hopeless at it.....
          85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
          93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

yeah we need to get ourselves organised.

I will commit on (virtual) paper to organise an evening somewhere in the south for a beer and a natter.
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
              yeah we need to get ourselves organised.

I will commit on (virtual) paper to organise an evening somewhere in the south for a beer and a natter.
              I'm up for that, and I'm sure Rob (Bertman) would fall out of his tree to attend too....
              93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
                I'm up for that, and I'm sure Rob (Bertman) would fall out of his tree to attend too....
                Me too.....

Comment

Originally posted by DJones View Post
                  Me too.....
                  Shall we make a date, and a place in the 'middle', say, around Midhurst way? And if if anyone else wants to rock up thats fine.... Incidentally... Are you up for considering a track day at Goodwood?
                  93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

I'd be up for a meet at Midhurst, it's not too far from Farnham. Did you have a date in mind?

Comment

Know of any good pubs that way with a decent sized car park? Not been out that way in a while
                      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                      X