Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re

Yeah some of the Renault sport stuff is particularly nice

The mag is not aimed at 50k builds but granted the cover car must have had few bob spent.

We have A3 projects etc and looking at 1.8TT etc but we want to hear about budget features and older cars

davy@ audituner.com is the editor.

We are 1000% committed to all models but we need the contacts and leads.

Jamie Arkle was the tall lad who is a freelancer with us and writes up Rally stuff, he is a big retro man and that's his thing. Not Audi but he drives a Carlton and writes for total vauxhall and Retro as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenM View Post
      Didn't realize that, my wifes got a peach of a low miles R27. Don't get me wrong, I'm passionate about German cars but as everyday fun cars go..this thing is ace!!
      I really like those Meganes. Not only do they look good but apparently the handling is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by dhali7376 View Post
        I really like those Meganes. Not only do they look good but apparently the handling is top notch.
        It's actually a Clio but I'll let you off this time!

Comment

I bought my copy yesterday and it looks a decent magazine.It's nice to see quality staged shots/pictures such as the treatment given to the R8 for a change. I liked the magazine although the cars featured were from the the top end of Audi,s price list. As you mentioned, for you to cover the older stuff that we are mostly into on this forum you need to make contacts and need input from owners.I very much hope you can garner these contacts with owners of for example the 80 S2,RS2 and the C4 S6 cars with their 5cyl turbo units lurking under the bonnets.It would be nice to see lesser badged more humble Audis such as the 90 20V,80 coupe and 80 saloons/avants from time to time covered from a general maintenance/tuning aspect as well.

I have been buying car magazines for just over 30 years now and have noticed the severe decline in paper quality over that time.The nastier paper being used now seams to come krinkled inside before anyone has picked it up which is a shame and off putting.This might be something to think about especially when this magazine is being pitched at the premium end of the market and people who appreciate tactile quality.

All the best with the magazine and i am very much looking forward to next months issue featuring the RS2,RS4 B7 and the S4s head-to-head B5 v B6/7 v B8. Theres a plug for you and for those who haven't picked it up yet.
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
            I bought my copy yesterday and it looks a decent magazine.It's nice to see quality staged shots/pictures such as the treatment given to the R8 for a change. I liked the magazine although the cars featured were from the the top end of Audi,s price list. As you mentioned, for you to cover the older stuff that we are mostly into on this forum you need to make contacts and need input from owners.I very much hope you can garner these contacts with owners of for example the 80 S2,RS2 and the C4 S6 cars with their 5cyl turbo units lurking under the bonnets.It would be nice to see lesser badged more humble Audis such as the 90 20V,80 coupe and 80 saloons/avants from time to time covered from a general maintenance/tuning aspect as well.

I have been buying car magazines for just over 30 years now and have noticed the severe decline in paper quality over that time.The nastier paper being used now seams to come krinkled inside before anyone has picked it up which is a shame and off putting.This might be something to think about especially when this magazine is being pitched at the premium end of the market and people who appreciate tactile quality.

All the best with the magazine and i am very much looking forward to next months issue featuring the RS2,RS4 B7 and the S4s head-to-head B5 v B6/7 v B8. Theres a plug for you and for those who haven't picked it up yet.
            Don't forget C4 S4 cars too
            '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
            '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
            '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Originally posted by hunker7 View Post
              Don't forget C4 S4 cars too
              There for people with even bigger bank balances.
              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                There for people with even bigger bank balances.
                They do look better though
                '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Don't tell everyone.
                  94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Re

Guys you have the editors details above

This mag has high quality paper used and we have had many compliments on that. We have ramped paper stock and cover in this mag. I can assure you it's good and expensive stuff we can almost use toilet paper as some do.

I believe You are referring to paper saturation which happens more on heavy ink pages such has heavy colour. Mags are rushed through printers and stacked before they dry

Comment

Anybody else waiting for a subscription copy?? I paid almost 2 weeks ago and seen my copy yet
                      sigpic
                      1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                      1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                      1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

got mine off their stand at the autosport show....

email 'em...mark@audituner.com - Mark Dow.

And here was me about to take out a 12 month subscription....

Comment

Last batch went 22/02 and next batch in mail sacks being posted at 0745 this morning.

We don't post mags every day and your next mag will be with you around 24th February direct from the printers in Lincoln.

Thanks
                          Mark

Comment

Just for avoidance of doubt subscription mags straight from printers but depends when you subscribe in the cycle we may send the latest from the office as we have done above

This cycle is 6.5 weeks and we fall into monthly.

Thanks

Comment

Mark,
                              so if I take a subscription out now will I start with the February edition N°002?...
                              cheers
                              Mike

Comment

Yes you start with 002 as we stopped sending 001 yesterday

001 is still in the shops to 25/02/2015

Thanks
                                Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X