My New Car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
    Cheers mate its so comfortable and smooth to drive totally reminds me of my Range Rover Sport. Sorry Slacky I part ex'd my older A4 in to get the A6 and to be fair I don't think you would have wanted it needed at least 2k spending on it and MOT was running out at the end of the month and wouldn't have passed! (thanks for the interest though )
    No worries , & thanks , the A6 is looking spot on , is tiptronic or manual ?
    sigpic
    Cab 2.3E
    90q
    URS6

Comment

Originally posted by slacky View Post
      No worries , & thanks , the A6 is looking spot on , is tiptronic or manual ?
      Cheers mate its tiptronic box is lovely and smooth

Comment

Anthonys2- If you don't mind, I'll PM you to pick your brains about your gearbox characteristics in a few weeks (once you've got used to the car)
        Tony.

Comment

No problem Tony

Comment

I can see her now.Nice car! I have driven a new one a few years ago and have to agree with you they are a very very nice car to drive.It's a no brainier really as prices are cheap enough now and what a car for the money and likely to be absolutely Mint.
            96 URS6 plus speck saloon
            96 URS6 plus speck estate
            94 2.6 80 Avant
            99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Cheers mate the Le Manns editions still hold good values due to all the toys on them but yeah it's some motor thanks

Comment

Nice pics there Tony, really like that deep gloss look you get when you give them a good old scrub up, but one drive on UK roads and they are manky again...oh well I guess another excuse to get the sponge out again and again. Looks like you got some good weather after all down your neck of the woods too

1998 A6 Q (Suzie)
                2 x B4 80's both 1993 (Heather & Hazel)
                1995 A4 1.6 (Heather II)
                1999 A6 Avant 2.4 (Bollie)
                2001 S6 Avant 4.2 (Rio)
                1995 80 Cabrio 2.6 (Gracie)
                2013 Q7 Flooded & gone
                1995 RS2 2.2 Flooded & gone

Comment

Out today and enjoying the milder weather in my new toy I have to say its a decent size car but with it being a Quattro WOW road holding is amazing acceleration is great and comfort unreal am over the moon with this car
                  Attached Files

Comment

A6 is on its first little holiday this week currently staying at the gorgeous Onich Hotel guys on the Scottish meets will remember this hotel!! Tomorrow heading to Skye and to Portree where in the visitor centre they serve the best bacon cheese burger in the world!!!! Pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                      A6 is on its first little holiday this week currently staying at the gorgeous Onich Hotel guys on the Scottish meets will remember this hotel!! Tomorrow heading to Skye and to Portree where in the visitor centre they serve the best bacon cheese burger in the world!!!! Pmsl
                      Brilliant stuff Tony, hope to see some pics up here too

1998 A6 Q (Suzie)
                      2 x B4 80's both 1993 (Heather & Hazel)
                      1995 A4 1.6 (Heather II)
                      1999 A6 Avant 2.4 (Bollie)
                      2001 S6 Avant 4.2 (Rio)
                      1995 80 Cabrio 2.6 (Gracie)
                      2013 Q7 Flooded & gone
                      1995 RS2 2.2 Flooded & gone

Comment

I'll see what the missus has in her collection as she took millions of photos lol!! Stayed an extra night was coming back on Friday evening around 7pm obviously dark and there was a bloody great Stag standing in the middle of the road had to swerve and hit brakes bloody hard to avoid hitting just came from no where so I thought sod that turned around and stayed another night in Fort William and had another great night! Came back down Saturday afternoon

Comment

Working...
                        X