No announcement yet.

where to shop for parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't even have customer serrvice. ; THATS REALLY BAD 034...no customer service??
    they DO have some of the right produkts; but no customer service are really bad ..
    i will use firm who do know about customers service..

Comment

Hello,

I don't post here often, but I was linked this thread by a fellow forum member. I'm Laszlo, and I usually post on the forums and make our website work.

I've made an effort to reach out to numerous customers on various forums to resolve issues, and we have made drastic improvements to our terms and conditions, warranty, and cancellation/return policies. Many people have noticed. In the past year, we've also implemented a new helpdesk that allows us to monitor customer correspondence, response times, etc, to make sure that our customers receive helpful, timely responses.

I have been able to help out every person who has reached out to me directly. Feel free to send me an email whenever you feel like it, and I can put you in touch with one of our Customer Service representatives. If you've had an issue with one of our staff, or feel that you aren't getting responses to your questions, then let me know.

In short, we certainly do have customer service, and it's much better than it was in the past! Keeping our customers happy is one of the most important goals we have at 034Motorsport.

We have two full-time employees helping customers with order status inquiries, returns, product questions, etc. We also recently re-evaluated our return policy, and are pleased to have some of the best after-sale policies and customer care in the industry. You can read our order terms and conditions here: https://store.034motorsport.com/terms-conditions

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
      Laszlo

Comment

Originally posted by hunker7 View Post
        I assume you can call them up and they can get parts for any car? As I can't see any parts for out old bangers.

Thanks a lot for info
        Yeah give them a call, both me and my father have bought parts off them they do know their stuff.

Comment

Has anyone ordered anything from 034 Motorsport? If so, how much import duty you paid? Saw some really nice things there I'd like to have
          '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
          '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
          '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Has anyone ordered anything from 034 Motorsport? If so, how much import duty you paid? Saw some really nice things there I'd like to have
            I would be interested in this also. I've looked at:
            http://m.dutycalculator.com/new-impo...ils/190640706/

Which says: Engine Parts has an import duty rate of 2.7% and a VAT rate of 20% .

Comment

So $1000 of good will cost you £900. Isn't that bad actually.
              '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

I've not done it personally, but if the website is correct, it cost a lot to import.

Not ideal.

Comment

It does, but there are some bits that are not available in UK so, it's worth it. (that coolant hose kit looks nice )
                  '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Oh yes don't get me started... I'm sorely tempted by their turbo kits amongst many other things.

I'm sticking with aiming for an RS2 setup.

If it wasn't for the extra 30% I'd have bought a fair bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dift View Post
                      Oh yes don't get me started... I'm sorely tempted by their turbo kits amongst many other things.

I'm sticking with aiming for an RS2 setup.

If it wasn't for the extra 30% I'd have bought a fair bit.
                      Once I looked at all bits I'd want basket value was $1400 Things that are hard to get in UK are worth paying 30% imho.
                      '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Originally posted by david1980 View Post
                        customer serrvice has gone downhill of late
                        It does, but there are some bits that are not available in UK so, it's worth it. (that coolant hose kit looks nice )
                        Many documented cases of the silicon coolant hoses failing in short order.

Seems the best solution is to run OE coolant hoses.
                        Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
                        2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
                        2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
                        1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                        1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

RE: Eurocarparts and GSF - I've had extensive dealings with them both in a trade capacity, and it's very hit or miss who you get on the phone unless you ask for your sales advisors number and go to them directly.

Their websites are *****. They can buy absolutely anything from the dealer, and due to the bulk they buy in, they get a biiiiiiig discount (generally 30-40% where a trade customer will get 10-20%), so buying genuine parts via them will still likely be cheaper than going direct.

Unfortunately there's no one-stop-shop for these cars, though.

Comment

Working...
                          X