Dogs in cars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
    Sorry to hear you lost your four legged friend Ian. It's really gutting when it's time to say goodbye to them. We rehome Saffie's that have often been abused, we lost one we had for ten years about this time of year in 2021, he was a special dog who made it to 15. Then we had a very old bitch who died last year who's place has been taken by a lovely eight year old bitch. She loves the car or my father's van, she's very small for a Staffy and sits on his lap when he drives the mile or so and back to get the paper in the morning.

image_88890.jpg
    That’s so fantastic, thank you for looking after the old timers Kit. I don’t think I could cope with the heart ache of losing them so frequently, but the old timers need the same love. Top man.
    85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
    93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

20180708_201811[1].jpg car or van, Open the bootlid and he'll be in

Comment

My dog is not that keen on the cars. He is allowed in the S2 but the rear seat covers must be on and my daughter is in the back with him. If I'm taking him out on my own then he goes in the A3.

mut.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by B5NUT View Post
          My dog is not that keen on the cars. He is allowed in the S2 but the rear seat covers must be on and my daughter is in the back with him. If I'm taking him out on my own then he goes in the A3.

mut.jpg
          He looks like a bundle of trouble! I bet you’ve found him bouncing off the curtains…
          85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
          93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

He is 100% trouble. He's chewed the hell out of the Ercol furniture when he was a pup. Thankfully that's now stopped, but all the table & chair legs are a complete mess. These days he just sits in the window and barks like hell at all the dogs walking past!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post

That’s so fantastic, thank you for looking after the old timers Kit. I don’t think I could cope with the heart ache of losing them so frequently, but the old timers need the same love. Top man.
              Cheers Ian...

Yeah it's always sad when we have to say goodbye to one, the dog we had for ten years was heart wrenching, he'd even managed to creep his way on to sleeping on my folks bed for the last couple of years which given how fussy and house proud my mother is was quite an achievement...

Now my folks are older we just take on older dogs as neither of my parents could handle a young Staffy and I can't always be free to walk one. We look at it like were giving them the best retirement they can have and that make it a little less upsetting when we have to part with one.
              1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
              1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
              1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
              1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by B5NUT View Post

mut.jpg
                He's turned out to be a lovely looking dog. I was curious how that cross would end up, I can recall your PM's when you first got him bemoaning his chewing of furniture... As Ian say's I bet he can be very a high energy dog, that'll be the terrier in him, they can be very fiesty little ******s which explain his barking at other dog's on sight.
                1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Working...
                X