Breakdown cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AquaS2 View Post
    The AA hike up the price upon renewal but I found the best price was from the guys in shopping centres trying to get you to sign up. After the year simply cancel, find another AA stall and sign up again. IIRC £70 per year, unlimited recovery with home start. After a few months you can add someone else on for peanuts.
    .......and don't forget the guys in the vans, discounts and deals are sometimes available.

Comment

Hi,
      Please feel free to check out our breakdown offering below.
      https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/breakdown/
      Regards,
      Dan.

Comment

Just called RAC and had a good old winge told them I was moving and they knocked £40 off, full cover for £77 Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Cottis View Post
          Green flag for me. Cost effective and cover is good enough and does not limit cover on the basis of the car age. I always work on the basis that you only ever need breakdown cover when you don't have it and that you should never give your money to the AA.

BUT - They are all forms of insurance which makes them all a bunch of light fingered thieving gob*****s.
          I think you maybe wrong on the age cover. I'm pretty sure it only covers cars up to 15 years old.

I used to be with them and got peed off when each years renewal was more than it cost to renew as a new customer. No loyalty for existing customers in the insurance game:rant

I gone over to Gem Assist now as they don't have an upper age limit and do family cover for all cars etc etc.

Comment

Working...
          X