Quick one on parts NLA ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick one on parts NLA ?

Can anyone tell me if. Can get hold of full door seals , the one complete around the body edge ) and also oem rubber subframe bushes ( rear) and if so are better these oem rubber ones or poly if I'm on standard springs etc.. Cheers for the help

The subframe bushes you can get from super flex . As for the door seals take a look on Audi tradition, they make have them in stock again now.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

we also sell polyurethane subframe bushes

https://www.akmotorsport.net/product...s-s2-coupe-b4/
      Last edited by Albert; 15 February 2016, 11:44.
      AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
        The subframe bushes you can get from super flex . As for the door seals take a look on Audi tradition, they make have them in stock again now.
        Looked on AT - mission in itself !- but couldn't find any coupe door / body seals but will have another go , also see they do oem rubber bushes, are the poly bushes noticeable a harsher ride ?

Comment

Here's the drivers door seal:
          http://trshop.audi.de/konakart/Selec...EAL&model=0001

Only £200+

Comment

Gaz

Keep a look out on ebay and other selling places for a scrappers or write offs they have loads of usefull parts on them.

I have an RS2, I went out and bought an Audi 80 avant £350:00 loads of bits on it

Comment

Also look at ebay item number: 2721 1810 9317 I think its a coupe door seal you are looking for?

I think there are a few bits on that car that might be useful for you not my find, Classix found it.

Good luck.

Comment

Yep cheers guys , I had a set of replacement door seals not new but good of which I've used pass side , but they are still letting water in .. Both sides . Want to sort once and for all. Changed em when I replaced interior and put new carpet and under soundproof stuff but as I say both sides letting in water ..and it's had new full set of door window seals - the little ones from AT few years back ...
                Last edited by Gazmitchell; 15 February 2016, 18:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
                  Here's the drivers door seal:
                  http://trshop.audi.de/konakart/Selec...EAL&model=0001

Only £200+
                  **** the bed !! Lol

Cheers for that , why is everything so kin expensive on there.?.!!

Wonder if you could build a complete new car from stuff on there and what it would cost ?,!

Comment

Working...
                  X