X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low dust performance brake pads.

Been going round in circles with this one
    What are you guys using ?
    I have some nice new drilled discs and want to pair them up with some nice low dust pads. Mixed reviews on ebc redstuff, some say good others no ! My cars not a track weapon but sometimes I like to get a move on Are the redstuff pads useless from cold ?
    My cars an auto so I'm constantly on the brakes instead of using the gears hence my original plan for the redstuff ones.
    I have priced up some ceramic jobbies which are quiet, very low brake dust and seem to
    fit the bill but I'm still not 100% convinced !
    For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Anybody ! 😄
    For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Comment

Give John at quest med a call say chef sent you
      Chef

Comment

ebc yellowstuff were supposed to be a low dust pad if i remember correctly but that was ages back. Red dust loads I thought.

Why not just put some anti brake dust spray on your wheels and use the ds2500's instead....at least they stop you
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Get the wheels treated with a strong wheel coating, something like IGL Rim, Gtechniq. Can't go wrong with either

Will make them easier to clean!
          1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Do Ferodo do the ds2500 for the Audi S6 with the front brakes that have 8 pads?

Comment

Hawk HPS 5.0
              AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Working...
              X