Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
    I have £10,000 with Sky, tried for £12k but they wouldn't have it
    I have Belgian insurance. I can only dream of such things as sensible insurance and agreed valuation...
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
      I have Belgian insurance. I can only dream of such things as sensible insurance and agreed valuation...
      we also dont have these agreed value, for them it is normal audi 80 that is worth 1000 e
      S2 limo

Comment

Unfortunately it was a waste of time trying to get a sensible valuation from Adrian flux without getting someone out to carry out a formal valuation so I have stuck with a market valuation for the year where I can argue the toss of I need to as the agreed value was far too low. Will take a look at the Quattro owners club for next year.
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
          Unfortunately it was a waste of time trying to get a sensible valuation from Adrian flux without getting someone out to carry out a formal valuation
          I had the same problem with Flux, dumped them for Lancaster. Premium has gone up a little bit but the car is now insured for 10k.
          sigpic_________
          Rob

Comment

Sent off my AV today, it's a hefty wedge of paper. Asked for £15k, as stock ABYs are £8k now and my engine alone makes up the difference there, let alone all the other bits, bobs and maintenance... Sure they'll bid me down but such is life.
            Cheers'en, AndyC
            1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by diesel des View Post
              I'm interested in this too. My urq build has a very average paint job but a huge amount of cash spent on all the mechanical and electrical bits. Just wondering what the best way to insure it is. I would of thought 30k would be a conservative price to pay for the parts never mind the building of it?

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk
              How you get cover at all in this part of the world with all your mods is a mystery to me Des. My experience is that any time you mention the word 'roll cage' they aren't remotely interested. Haven't dared try any such discussions recently as thats a way off but I am dreading that when the time comes.
              Paul Nugent
              Webmaster http://S2central.net
              Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
              2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
              2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

I have a trade policy which covers me but I would like a specific policy for this car. I was quoted for one at under 400 quid for a classic policy mods included. But it isn't agreed value.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotcha - think I will have to get a traders policy of some sort - very handy when juggling different cars. Really have to catch up with you sometime for a decent chat !
                  Paul Nugent
                  Webmaster http://S2central.net
                  Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                  2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                  2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Originally posted by robo View Post
                    I had the same problem with Flux, dumped them for Lancaster. Premium has gone up a little bit but the car is now insured for 10k.

I'm with Flux and think I'm underinsured as done a few mods this last year , and with rising prices may change to another insurer I think....

Comment

@Gazmitchell, Have you read this thread yet?
                      Last edited by Nuvo; 4 August 2016, 12:43.

Comment

Hi,
                        I'm sorry if you've had issues with agreed values with ourselves. If anyone does have cause for concern please feel free to PM me directly and I would be happy to review any case personally.
                        Regards,
                        Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                          @Gazmitchell, Have you read this thread yet?
                          I did mate yes ... Food for thought...

Comment

Working...
                          X