No announcement yet.

Wrc 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad about the spectator fatality, but on the upside, it shows Ogier is brutal no matter what he drives.

Comment

Yup, missed that in the RB coverage :/ Seems he didn't actually hit the guy though? Spose we have to wait for the outcome to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by HORCH View Post
        The wrc died a long time ago for me, the sport was ruined, its full of little diddy cars now
        Not sure they can be called 'diddy' anymore.

380 bhp, crazy aero and very light. Much more like the T16's and 6r4's of yester year and no doubt fair better dynamics and power delivery.

Certainly a more interesting thing than we have seen for a few years now.

Comment

I went to Rally Wales last year, blew me away being in the forest with the noise, needless to say ill be going this year!
          I love all the crazy aero on this years

Comment

Where do you get info on the mechanical side of the cars?

Comment

Agree , I think it's an eye opener when your actually there and they go past - what ever style of racing .. Be it F1 or WRC or BTCC .. The smell the sense of speed , you lose it watching on the TV.. Does anyone remember the Birmingham Super Prix ? Was awesome. Shame they binned it .. Think it ran for two years .. Seeing the BTCC audits and Sierra cosworths etc blatting around the street of brum ! Excellent .

Comment

Working...
              X