• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas, i still didnt receive it.... but i high hopes
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by varia View Post
      Thomas, i still didnt receive it.... but i high hopes
      I add it on the "trouble" list, 3 packages and 1 letter are in unclear state atm.

It's funny(not really) that US is the only country that I has had trouble with ever. Maybe 2-3 letters has been lost(don't know if they have arrived later, but I has send new ones before that), and two packages has bean badly beaten up, one with some parts fallen out of the package. Never any issues to another countries, even Russia seems to be safer to send to.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
      Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
      BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
      BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Hopefully they will arrive.
        I still have hope even if it the package has been MIA for weeks.

Comment

Maybe we could have the USPS aid N Korea with their nuclear program, they would never get another test in the air again!

Comment

USPS service for int'l mail handling

As a Int'l logistics and supply chain pro I can tell you your postal tracking info will stop as soon as it leaves the origin country and no update with USPS because they have a different posting tracking not sync with other countries. Each year the USPS is losing billions of dollars and in the red for decades. Consider yourself lucky if you can receive you package from the western EU countries in 2 weeks. Eastern EU takes 3 weeks and longer and forget about the Baltic areas. DHL has a cooperation with USPS that the packages will be turnover to USPS for delivery.(Maybe because DHL is owned by German Post and their tracking# works). Suggestion to tell your buyer and let them
            decide what and how to ship or using a courier company with insurance or you won't get paid if they lost it which is very common. My DP that I had ordered from Poland arrived in a little more than 3 weeks by air mail but my silicone turbo inlet hose is still
            out there somewhere over 7 weeks in the US.(US-Russian relationship?) I am sure you will find it's a big pain in the bud so caution is reminded.

Comment

Shipping from here to US has always before been idiot proof, tracking sync has been working without delay direct from our post web pages and priority package have arrived in a week, or max in one and a half week.

Finally there have been changes in the first missing package(Disknkt's package) tracking. It have have finally been registered to NY and cleared customs, so I guess it's a bad delay during the snow storm.

BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Has this been resolved? I would love to order from you.

Comment

Disknkt got his package. It was shipped on March 6th and he picked it up on April 21st. Waaaaaay too long time, but luckily it wasn't lost, only delayed. Yesturday I got a call from our post office and they again confirmed that the last month US east coast snow storm is the reason for these delays. There are shitload mountains of delayed shipments on US airports because of that. I still have 2 packages missing, on way now for a month. Not very good to try to explain the issue to them who waiting for them. They start to ask about refunds. Most funny is that the other package already is a "refund" for a package that was smashed broken and part of it has fell out and got lost.

And yes, also Varia got his letter.
                  Last edited by Thuppu; 27 April 2017, 16:46.

BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

I have the same problems with the post from the begining of 2017.

Comment

Finally after six weeks the second package has arrived. One package is still moving on, 4 weeks has gone, but it has now also showed up in the US tracking and seems to be moving there, so I'll guess it going to arrive without more drama. Maybe shippings will speed up now when they get the mess sorted out..?

BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Working...
                      X