No announcement yet.

forum member "goodazz" !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But going back to this post. This guy hasn’t replied to me still. Think his trader status should be made aware of.....
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

He's been on the forum today and you would think he's seen a thread about himself....
      Last edited by SteveH; 27 September 2018, 21:27.
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

We he has an extra £70 quid in his pocket now. Clicked the wrong thing when paying so can’t claim back. Rookie error. Maybe he will do the right thing and return it?...
        sigpic
        Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
        Audi UR Quattro
        Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Strange, I had always a good deal with him. He's not the man to keep the money. I hope it clear out soon.

Comment

Very surprised about that I must say. I ordered loads of rear suspension parts with over £200 and it all arrived in no time.
            '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
            '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
            '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Well, after zero replies (still), DPD just arrived with my parcel from him... he stayed true to his deal, but just shocked he didnt reply to any messages. Maybe, like me, he gets no notification of PM's and just doesn't view the forum often?
              sigpic
              Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
              Audi UR Quattro
              Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

No, he sees the PM's, he's just crooked. Do not send him any money.

Comment

I have bought some parts from him too, inc a rear diff. All arrived safe & sound for me. Glad you got your part(s) Tom
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by JariP View Post
                    No, he sees the PM's, he's just crooked. Do not send him any money.
                    Well clearly he's not crooked as people do get their parts. You never know what happens in people's lifes mate. Same as Alex, got 200+ quid worth of stuff including diff and it arrived quicker from Bulgaria I think than some UK parcels.
                    '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                    '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                    '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Ok, he's just a thief and a liar then. I have the pictures to prove it. And messages. And for sale ads. But I don't care how you loose your money.

On the other hand, I wonder, how that honest and trustworthy guy got his user id banned from Ebay... Was too nice and cheap?

Comment

I bought rear bumper mounts from him about a month ago. No problem at all

Comment

Working...
                        X