Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deutche Fest 19-20 August

Hi
    Anyone going to the Deutche Fest event at Brands Hatch on 19-20 August? Possible Forum involvement?
    Cheers
    Don
    ---------------------
    Everything in perfect working order

I can't that weekend it would be good to get some more events around the uk and elsewhere for forum members. Would you be happy to coordinate if there is interest?
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot be there both days. My RS2 has been accepted for display on 20th August so I will be attending on Sunday. I was going to register for track tester but I have already participated in an open pit track day at Brands Hatch so I will not tinker this session as I have done at least 100 laps on only spun on my final lap coming down through Pilgrims, not having adjusted my braking distance for about 20 mph faster than all previous laps - we live and learn hopefully !. I trust that there will be others from S2 Forum there on the day. If so look me up or give me a bell on 07584 044101. If the weather is kind it should be a very good outing for Deutsche cars only. Hoping I will not be the only one displaying an RS2 unlike the Cranleigh Classic car show last Sunday with 1000 other entries and no other Audis...the Surrey contingent of the S2 Forum obviously on holidays..
      Cheers
      Don
      ---------------------

Comment

Sorry, I can't make it for this weekend, although I did have my RS2 on display just recently in front of Goodwood House in their annual display of cars. I was dead chuffed.

Comment

I'll be there but as a passenger in an M3 unfortunately. I wanted to go on track on the Sunday but they all sold out :'(

Comment

Not many pre 2000 Audis on show. Many people commented that they had never seen an RS2 before. Parked next to nice 1990 Audi Quattro. Good days racing. Stunt driving display was awesome
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Cheers
            Don
            ---------------------

Comment

Working...
            X