New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy

The opportunity arose to get another car ,I remembered way back someone on the forum saying that the 2.5TDI was a quick car ,so I test drove and bought a 2001 A6 2.5TDI Quattro Sport 180 hp Tiptronic boy does it shift ,not as good as the S2 but for a big car I am impressed even the other half likes it,Still miss my S2 but someday it will be back together

MAy be joining you with the A4 version as the other half's car. Recomended then?
    Dark Grey Avant
    RS2 FARB
    Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
    Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Definitely

Comment

Chiptune it and it will fly...
        Glenn

Comment

What MPG does the 2.5TDi cough up?
          Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

well, if u chip it, then drive it fast.. about the same as if u drive the s2 slow.

makes me wonder why pple pay 15 grand for a dielsel and call it a cost saver :/
            ABY Coupe
            sigpic

Comment

Only bit I know so far as regards mpg is I can get it down to 9 .I dont think it will be chipped as I want to concentrate on the S2 and the other half might object any way ,one thing for sure even for the fact it is a diesel it goes like s--t of a shovel and is very relaxed at doing it

Comment

I recently got a 3.0tdi quattro new shape A6 S - Line i have to say it is an amazing car, quiet as a mouse and goes like stink 225bhp and constant torque. I previously had an RS4 naturally it is not as quick but everything else is easily as good.

Comment

A colleague at work has the 2.5 TDi A4 Quattro and he's very very happy with it.
                  acidtrax

Comment

Working...
                  X