Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ragussa beige" leather???!

Hi chaps,

I have been offered an RS2 in Germany that has an apparently "special" trim that was ordered at the time of first delivery. The car is in Ragussa green but, rather than having a nice black leather trim, it apparently has an interior known as "Ragussa beige"

Sounds horrible to me, personally ( big apologies to anyone who has it and likes it!!) but i really have no idea what it looks like. I'm trying to get a photo of it, but was wondering if any of you guys (a) have even heard of it before (b) know what it looks like and (c) have a photo of it?

Cheers, in confusion,

Tim

tell them to send some pictures so you can see!
    either way it will be one of a kind!!!

but then again,you can buy the materials and get it to be one of a kind...

Comment

Hi Vasilis,

yes, i'm trying to get hold of pictures. sounds like "one of a kind" that no one would ever want to buy off me afterwards, as well . I think its probably a no-no, but we'll have to wait and see!

anyone heard of it?

cheers,

Tim

Comment

It sounds ok to me. Try to get us some pics.
        I could be wrong, but here's a possible sample:
        Attached Files
        SS

Comment

Thanks 4WD!

still tyring to get a picture. not too hopeful that its what i'm looking for though, TBH. I really need a car with a dark interior because it will be used as an estate car - carrying walkers, climbers and mountain bikers. Beige interior has disaster written all over it.

Comment

If it's anything like our A3 interior, only thee seats and door card trim will be beige. The rest will be grey. I chuck alsorts of crap in it, mountain bikes, spare parts, building materials, etc. It always cleans up very well.
            SS

Comment

Working...
            X