Vag Training centre Milton Keynes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vag Training centre Milton Keynes

Im on a training course in milton keynes at the mo there is some very nice cars here
    shame we dont get to drive any of them

Ne1 ever been up here of work here

Just waiting to hear back about a job application I put in there. Not at the training centre, but at VW UK HQ, which is on the same site. A buddy of mine works there and gets to drive most of the nice cars (the new RS4 is quite tasty...). They've got a mint SWB sport quattro somewhere on the grounds - go find it!
    Audi S2:

Avant! Ye scurvy landlubber...

Comment

Yeah the main HQ is on the other side of milton keynes i think

Ill have a look around dont think we are supposed 2 take pictures tho not sure

wot job u trying 2 get

Comment

Currently based in MK, so if you see a black RS2 around the place give me a flash and i'll pull over!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_s2_coupe View Post
          Yeah the main HQ is on the other side of milton keynes i think

Ill have a look around dont think we are supposed 2 take pictures tho not sure

wot job u trying 2 get
          Didn't realise the training centre was on the other side of the city. I thought it was all in the one place.

I've applied for the position of reporting manager. The deadline for applications was yesterday so fingers crossed!

My mate who works there found the sport quattro and did take a picture (attached).
          Attached Files
          Audi S2:

Avant! Ye scurvy landlubber...

Comment

yeah there is th HQ on the east side of the city and the national learning centre on the west

that looks like it is a the NTC not sure i was asking the lecturer he said he had seen it he wasnt sure if it was kept on site

The thing is im driving a slow as **** MK5 golf 1.9 tdi so u wouldnt no that i wanted a look lol

Comment

I was down there a few months ago and am due to go again this year sometime to continue my Management training programme. The NLC and the headquarters are in different parts of MK. When I went last time I took the S2 which looked rather out of place in the NLC car park full of new cars but did get a few admiring looks from some trainees and staff.

Years ago before they built the NLC I went on a tour of the HQ. We didn't get to see any nice motors but we did get to see the old warehouse which was something of a tip!! Explains why we get problems with wrong parts being sent out. I'm still waiting to go on a tour of the new warehouse in Dordon. I got an invite ages ago but haven't had a chance to take it up yet.

Ben
              the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
              1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

I have been given a loan car from work so it fits in nice with all the other new cars lol

Would like to take the s2 and i still gotta find that sport quattro spoke 2 the lecturer he said its been limited to 1500rpm so it cant be ragged up the road

Comment

Working...
                X