R8 vs Veyron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R8 vs Veyron

This vid shows the difference in acceration between a r8 and a veyron it is so unbelivably fast the test is at 4.44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTX76btGqPs

Seems like the R8 is braking (or in reverse) as the Beyron pulls away... awesome display of power
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by laser avant s2 View Post
      Seems like the R8 is braking (or in reverse) as the Beyron pulls away... awesome display of power
      Yes i concour, but i think the guys a t*** ! he worries about air con to much
      Chef

Comment

Id have to agree with James.

Cant stand the guy doing the commentary
        91 S2 coupé - RIP
        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

James you dont know what youre missing without air con its n.....ice
          S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

James you dont know what youre missing without air con its n.....ice
            Yeah i know what missing,

Alot of mass over the front wheels
            Chef

Comment

You are young... you will learn...its all about comprimise...its a quality of life thing

Comment

You are young... you will learn...its all about comprimise...its a quality of life thing
                Chef

Comment

air con is so gd when its baking and ur sat in traffic

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_s2_coupe View Post
                    This vid shows the difference in acceration between a r8 and a veyron it is so unbelivably fast the test is at 4.44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTX76btGqPs

The R8 gets what, 3/4 car length ahead due to throttle response while the Veyron's turbos spool up, and then that's it, game over. My Lord the Veyron is fast

I really hope they get the Veyron back on Top Gear soon
                    Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

r8 veyron

Actually didn't mind the guy, thought he wasn't too intrusive and cocky just calm and reasonably informative.

Aircon comment a little irrelavent but to be fair should be an option as we all need it at some point

R8 also got ahead as they were probably nodding the 'GO' to the Veyron. I know I would have accelerated away and then givin the nod

Nice cars all. I still don't like the side panels on the R8 though
                      Sherv (Dan)

S5 with all the goodies
                      SOLDRS2 Volcano Black RHD 55k

Comment

Originally posted by sherv View Post
                        Actually didn't mind the guy, thought he wasn't too intrusive and cocky just calm and reasonably informative.

Nice cars all. I still don't like the side panels on the R8 though
                        I thought the commentary was pretty good actually.

Having seen an R8 in the flesh just 2 days ago, I can say that the side panels look much more integrated into the actual car than it looks from the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_b View Post

The R8 gets what, 3/4 car length ahead due to throttle response while the Veyron's turbos spool up, and then that's it, game over. My Lord the Veyron is fast

I really hope they get the Veyron back on Top Gear soon
                          Bugatti wont allow them to take it around the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                            Bugatti wont allow them to take it around the track.
                            Yeah I heard that too, wonder why? Perhaps the TG circuit is too short and twisty for the Veyron to really show its colours?

Comment

I heard it was to do with the insurance they wanted and the Beeb can't afford it.

All just rumours though.

Comment

Working...
                              X