• Show
Clear All

• now this is one h#### of a rebuild

nice and a whole lotta work

http://www.mat.fi/project1983audiouattroa2.htm
    japanischer industriabfall nein danke!!
    www.rackeltrim.se Icelandic Division

well your right thats one way of doing it

that toyota on one of the last pictures i used to love them...

Comment

excellent find mister quattro .. page 274 of the toyota project is a nice picture indeed..and just look at the state of the toyota at the begining to ...
      Last edited by pixsaudisex2; 1 July 2007, 10:33.

Comment

I have seen before and that is an amazing project

I would love to be able to have the time and money and of course a garage as big as his to do that!
        '95 ABY Avant - Sold
        '98 B5 S4 -MRC400+ = 464ps 741nm

Comment

where does the firm FIND sutch heavy rusteaten car look like they have been stored by the seaside someplaces....... i have old cars too,( 84-87 vw passat) but not like this..
          exelent work at the firm

Comment

These guys are amazing ! The detail and work that goes into those cars is absolutely incredible. It makes my project look like a bodge in comparison but then if i had unlimited amounts of money...
            Love that Toyota too. Brings back memories of the rallies i used to go to in Africa, they were the car of choice along with the Nissan SSS and old shape Skylines.
            Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

Originally posted by caterpillar View Post
              where does the firm FIND sutch heavy rusteaten car look like they have been stored by the seaside someplaces....... i have old cars too,( 84-87 vw passat) but not like this..
              exelent work at the firm
              I was thinking the same. I think it must have been stored in the sea!

Great work. I love the A2.
              SS

Comment

i think thats what happens when a car keeps getting stones flying up at the underseal or do they leave that of to save weight ... how rusty that audi is too imagine the state of a ford focus rally car in twenty years time...

Comment

thats mega the car was an absolute shed, do they have to use a certain percentage of the old car to retain its authenticity and racing history? brill cant wait for the next batchpic 274 of the toyota build a very nice s1
                  Last edited by vonbeck; 30 June 2007, 18:25.
                  ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                  THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Pic 305 and 306 of the Toyota build just say it all. Absolutely awesome!

Oh, to have the time, money and facilities to spend the rest of my life doing that. I'd die a happy man!
                    Nothing feels fast for long...
                    sigpic

2000 Audi RS4 - Kingfisher Blue ~+~ 2004 Audi Allroad 2.5 Tdi - Ebony Black Pearl

Comment

Working...
                    X