Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing Demo Day 16th September - Open Invite!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely mint Coxy, will love to see them in the flesh tomorrow

will try to get there early to get some bacon baps! :mischeif: In all honestly, what are baps? Not familar with that word

I'm bringing my mate that has never detailed a car before and is very anxious to see how the pros do it.

Comment

Baps can either be buns or titties in my book!!!

Comment

Unforseen circumstances I had to bail on this

Comment

just like to thank coxy again for the invite along to this one it was a nice hot day and a few very very nice cars there a very very nice rs4 coxys rs2 and his collection of cars which all look lovely. so thanxs again ..

Comment

Originally posted by pixsaudisex2 View Post
            just like to thank coxy again for the invite along to this one it was a nice hot day and a few very very nice cars there a very very nice rs4 coxys rs2 and his collection of cars which all look lovely. so thanxs again ..
            No problem fella!

You looked more awake and alive this time!!!

Was a cracking day with over 50 cars in attendance!!

I did spot another S2 later in the day but no one came over and introduced themselves.

Here's a few pics for those that didn't come.

Comment

Mad Volvo, welded diff, 2.0 16v lump, bike cars, roll cage, you get the picture!!!

and the Pimp my ride moggy gets treated to some Zymol Vintage - a snip at just under 2 grand a tub!!!!:shock:

Comment

Wasn't a Ragussa Green S2 Coupe on an N reg plate by any chance?
                S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
                  Wasn't a Ragussa Green S2 Coupe on an N reg plate by any chance?
                  yup! You could have popped in and introduced yourself!!

Comment

I would have, only i wasn't sure who was who!

Only 2 people that caught my attention - a guy who was selling raffle tickets and annoyed that something had been nicked from the raffle, and another bloke who was slightly (understandably) annoyed that a paint depth sensor had been nicked.

Highlight of the day was the mint blue RS2 and the just as mint Sierra XR 4x4 (mainly because my mate who was with me has one as a track car - but its falling to pieces)

I was a little disappointed that there seemed to be little organisation and no explanation of what was going on, so after an hour or so of looking at the cars on show and watching the moggy be PC'd, whilst everyone was stood around twiddling their thumbs and complaining about stolen equipment i figured i'd take the opportunity to leave!

Stupid how some ***** can ruin a perfectly good day by deciding to knick a tub of wax from the god damn raffle of all things.

Anyway, was good to drop in and see some shiny cars!

Comment

Oh, and i hope that the paint depth sensor was found or the guilty culprit reprimanded. My sympathy goes out to the owner if not!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
                        Oh, and i hope that the paint depth sensor was found or the guilty culprit reprimanded. My sympathy goes out to the owner if not!

The paint depth gauge was mine.

So, yup, a tad gutted as it cost over £200.

can't say it wasn't organised though. The whole day went very well and we achieved what we set out to do (which was offer demo's to people in using a rotary, a pc, PTG's (including long term loans!!), 3M Sun Gun (a £320 super torch that goes out after 2 minutes!!) and applying waxes. The Moggy got treated to some Zymol vintage later on in the day!!

After that, we did PC/Rotary demo's on a MK5 Golf as well.

Comment

i missed this as i'm working in norway

as for the stolen items it's always the clowns that spoil it for the rest

btw you have some niiiiice motors there coxy
                          1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
                          2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
                          3. H & R SPRINGS
                          4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
                          5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
                          6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
                          7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
                          8. fmic fitted

Comment

Heard about the theiving from a mate at work who has just started doing detailing as a side line. Her spotted it on another forum, I put two and two together from teh dates and said is it Coxy per chance and got Y as a reply....

Find the ****** and nail his knee caps to the floor with 9" nails and a sledgehammer...
                            Thatle teach the idiot.....

Lovely motors, wish I could have popped up.... When's the next one????

Az
                            Dark Grey Avant
                            RS2 FARB
                            Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
                            Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

well sorry to hear about the stuff going missing it really is a shame when people do stuff like this. do they not realise if it wasnt for people like mister coxy doing stuff like this out of there own time and pocket weekends would be a bit boring.. so i hope that the old saying of what goes around comes around and they end up i dont know but havin ten times worse happen to them..

do you think we should all put together and by a voodoo doll for such people.. wouldnt mind putting a few needles in them thats for sure..

Comment

Working...
                              X