Multi car insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi car insurance

I am about to buy yet another Audi, that makes four .So has anyone any advise on insurance. Is there a policy that allowes you to own and drive more than one car,or do you have to insure all four cars. There must be a way to make it cheaper to own more than one car, after all you can only drive one at a time. [saddly]

Any help would be greatfully receaved buy a man being ripped of by the insurance industry.

have you got them on limited mileage,or may be try a trade policy

Comment

I am running the old coup' and the S2 on an admiral multicar policy.Got a really good deal for insuring both.Worth a look at,not sure if there is a limit on the nos of cars though.
      Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
      Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
      Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

Hmmm I have 3 running audi's and been told no for a trade policy as I have no vat number I havent yet found any policy that will insure all of my cars together. I have ended up using 1 for my modernish audi and another for my 2 others on 2 classic policies Still costs me an arm and a leg to insure them even though I can only use 1 at once

Comment

I have just started a multi car policy with admiral as well. I think you can insure 5 cars at once. The good thing is i can use my full no claims bonus on both cars.

Comment

do they use an agreed value?

Comment

Originally posted by shaun5 View Post
              I have just started a multi car policy with admiral as well. I think you can insure 5 cars at once. The good thing is i can use my full no claims bonus on both cars.
              Are you sure that's right mate,they only let me use my ncb on one of the cars not both.If what you say is right,they owe me some money
              Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
              Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
              Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

Tradex don't need a VAT number for trade insurance.
                Adrian flux insure my S2s for £200 each (limited mileage-classic) and the 90QS is £190 with Liverpool Victoria
                Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Originally posted by BRY View Post
                  Tradex don't need a VAT number for trade insurance.
                  Adrian flux insure my S2s for £200 each (limited mileage-classic) and the 90QS is £190 with Liverpool Victoria
                  is that coz they hardly go anywhere

i'll get me coat
                  cheque please
                  1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
                  2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
                  3. H & R SPRINGS
                  4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
                  5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
                  6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
                  7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
                  8. fmic fitted

Comment

I'm out in yours most nights
                    Told your missus it needs a run while you're "working" away. :mischeif:

Comment

Originally posted by BRY View Post
                      I'm out in yours most nights
                      Told your missus it needs a run while you're "working" away. :mischeif:
                      Nice!! You don't want those cayenne calipers seizing up now do ya!?!

'93 S4 Avant now back on the road complete with new shiny go faster bits.

Comment

Pads are getting a bit low, Topfishbreath , get some sorted for when you get back, will you?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bertman View Post
                          Are you sure that's right mate,they only let me use my ncb on one of the cars not both.If what you say is right,they owe me some money
                          I am with Admiral multicar and they do indeed let you use your NCB on both cars. I would get in touch with them about it.

Ben
                          the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
                          1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Originally posted by s2avant View Post
                            I am with Admiral multicar and they do indeed let you use your NCB on both cars. I would get in touch with them about it.

Ben
                            Nobody shafts the Bertmeister "refund please"
                            S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

I have a policy with ecarinsurance.co.uk which allows you to insure up to 4 cars providing all drivers are over 25. Unfortunately I am under 25 and therefore unable to take advantage of that part of the policy, so I can't say how good it is. I do like the online management though, if I change cars I can do it online instantly and just print off a certificate.

They also have http://www.emodifiedcarinsurance.co.uk/ which is basically the same and gave me the same price as their standard website for my S2, but the details of the poilcies might be important and emodified might give you agreed values etc, or return to invoice on parts.
                              1994 Audi S2 Avant - in pieces
                              2006 Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0TFSi - goes fast
                              1985 Audi 90 quattro - is wet

Don't forget the East Midlands Meet -Last Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm just off M1 J28!![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X